Here you can find an updated list of North Shore Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers.
They are currently offering a $300 bonus when opening a new checking account and completing a few activities.
Table of Contents
North Shore Bank Promotions Review
Established in 1888, North Shore Bank serves the individual and business needs of Massachusetts. The bank has provided quality banking services to families and businesses throughout the North Shore. As a well-capitalized community bank, they are committed to developing strong customer relationships by providing quality products along with outstanding customer service. North Shore Bank has an A+ health rating.
- Bonus Link:
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: MA
- Branches: 15 Branches (Branch Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Early Termination Fee: None Listed
I’ll go over North Shore Bank offers below.
North Shore Bank $300 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $300 bonus
- Where it’s available: MA
- How to earn it:
- Open a new North Shore checking account by October 31, 2021 at the 31 Harnden Street, Reading Branch
- Receive a recurring direct deposit of at least $250 within 60 days of account opening
- Once the offer criteria is met, and after at least two direct deposits are credited to the account, the $400 will be paid no later than 90 days from account opening
- When it expires: 10/31/2021
(Expires October 31, 2021)
|Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available for entry level checking accounts. Current bonuses such as Chase Total Checking ($225 Bonus), BMO Harris Bank Checking ($300 Bonus), Citi Priority Account (Up to $1500 Bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit ( up to $360 Bonus), Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Convenience Checking ($150 Bonus) are all fantastic offers.|
How to Avoid North Shore Bank Monthly Account Fees
Advantage Checking – $20 monthly fee waived if you maintain an average daily balance of $10,000 in any combination of NSB savings, checking, CDs or money market accounts.
Interests Checking – $20 monthly fee waived if you maintain an average daily balance of $10,000 in any combination of NSB savings, checking, CDs or money market accounts.
Free Checking – No monthly fee associated with this account
Student Checking – No monthly fee associated with this account
North Shore Bank offers some great checking accounts with amazing features. If you live near the Reading Branch, you also have the chance to take advantage of the current $300 checking bonus. All you need to do is have two direct deposits to the account.
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Furthermore, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of North Shore Bank promotions here.