Find the latest listing of Hawthorn Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they are offering a $300 checking and $150 referral bonus.
Hawthorn Bank Promotions Review
Hawthorn Bank is headquartered in Jefferson City, Missouri, and was founded in 1911. Since then they have grown to 21 locations and provide a variety of customer service products.
I’ll go over Hawthorn Bank offers below.
Hawthorn Bank $300 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $300 bonus
- Availability: MO (Bank Locator)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, two direct deposits of $500+
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Monthly Fees: None, make sure to opt-in for paperless statements
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
- How to earn it:
- Open a new qualifying checking account and mention code 2023CASH300 during account opening.
- Set up at least two direct deposits totaling $500 or more to your new account within the first 90 days of account opening.
- You can also open a qualifying* savings account to earn an additional $25.
- After 90 days, if you’ve met the qualifications, we’ll deposit $300 into your account within 2-6 weeks after the qualifying period.
(Offer Expires 12/31/2023)
|Furthermore, I would compare this offer to Citi Priority Account (Up to $2,000 Cash Bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking (Up to $600 Bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($275 Bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings Account ($275 Bonus), Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus).|
- Offer is not available to existing Hawthorn Bank checking customers.
- To receive the bonus: 1) Open a new qualifying checking account, which is subject to approval; AND 2) Have two or more direct deposits totaling at least $500 made to this account within 90 days of account opening.
- Deposit accounts must be opened by December 31, 2023 when offer expires.
- Qualifying personal checking accounts include any Hawthorn Bank checking account except Opportunity Checking and Opportunity First Step Checking. Checking accounts may be opened with a $25 deposit. Qualifying savings accounts include Personal Savings, More Savings or Vacation Savings Accounts. Qualifying savings accounts must be opened within 60 days after the new checking account is opened in order to qualify for the $25 bonus.
- After the full 90-day qualification period, qualifying customers will receive a direct deposit of $300 (and an additional $25, for those who opened and maintain a savings account in good standing) to their checking account within 2-6 weeks of the qualifying period end date. Please mention this offer or promo code 2023CASH300 in order to receive this incentive. Offer expires December 31, 2023.
Hawthorn Bank $50/$150 Personal & Business Referral Bonus
- What you’ll get: $50/$150 bonus
- Where it’s available: MO
- How to earn it:
- Complete your information in the registration form above and select GO!
- Provide contact information and a valid email address for the friends or family members you are referring or share this offer via social media.
- Your friend or family member will receive an email notification containing registration instructions and requirements of this offer.
- For Business Checking:
- Completes 2 or more ACH debits and/or ACH credits totaling at least $500
- Keeps the account open for at least 60 days
- When it expires: None listed
(No Expiration Date)
|Furthermore, I’d recommend checking out Chase Business Complete BankingSM ($300 Bonus), U.S. Bank Business Checking ($500 Bonus), Axos Bank Basic Business Checking ($200 Bonus), Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking ($1,000 Bonus), Huntington Unlimited Business Checking ($400 Bonus), as well as the Huntington Business Checking 100 ($200 Bonus).|
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Platinum Checking: $6.25 disappearing fee. Cut your monthly service charge by 25¢ with each debit card purchase up to $6.25 per statement cycle.
- Value Checking: $4.95 disappearing fee. Cut your monthly service charge by 25¢ with each debit card purchase up to $4.95 per statement cycle.
- Elite Checking: $3.95 monthly fee
- Free Checking: None
- Small Business Checking: $3.00 monthly fee. Must enroll in online banking, opt in for eStatements and maintain an active online banking enrollment.
- Business Checking: $3.00 monthly fee. Must enroll in online banking, opt in for eStatements and maintain an active online banking enrollment.
- Business Analysis: $3.00 monthly fee. Must enroll in online banking, opt in for eStatements and maintain an active online banking enrollment.
- Business NOW: $3.00 monthly fee. Must enroll in online banking, opt in for eStatements and maintain an active online banking enrollment.
- Elite Money Market: $20 monthly fee. Maintain a balance of $10,000 or more
- Money Market: $10 monthly fee. Maintain a balance of $1,500 or more
- Relationship Savings: $3.00 monthly fee. Must opt in for electronic statements.
- Personal Savings: $3.00 monthly fee. Must keep a balance of $200 or more and opt in for electronic statements
- Holiday Savings: None listed
- More Savings: None listed
- Youth Savings: None listed
- Health Savings: None listed
- Business Money Market: $10 monthly fee. Maintain a balance of $1,500 or more
- Business Savings: $3 monthly fee. Maintain a balance of $200 or more
Lastly, Hawthorn Bank has some of the best promotions, bonuses, and offers in Missouri. With FDIC insurance, you can be sure that your money is secure.
Additionally, for more current offers, check out our bank bonuses page. Similarly, compare Hawthorn Bank rates for CDs and Savings with our best rates for Savings and CD accounts.
Furthermore, be sure to check more popular bank promotions include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank, and many more.
Leave a Reply