Evergreen Bank Group is offering Illinois residents a chance to earn up to 3.00% APY on balances up to $25,000. Below is all the details you need to earn 3.00% APY on your funds when opening a Evergreen Bank Group Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
Additionally, to the current rate from Evergreen Bank Group you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Evergreen Bank Group Kasasa Cash Checking Account Summary
- Interest Rate: 3.00% APY
- Maximum Balance: $25,000
- Availability: IL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft pull? Let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know
- Opening Deposit: $100
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None
- ATM Refunds: Unlimited nationwide
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Evergreen Bank Group Kasasa Cash Checking Account: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
How To Earn 3.00% APY
- Sign up for the Evergreen Bank Group Kasasa Cash Checking Account to earn 3.00% APY on balances up to $25,000. In addition, meet the following requirements every month:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatements
- FREE checking account
- No minimum balance requirements
- Earns extremely high dividends
- Qualifying accounts get reimbursed per month on ATM fees nationwide
- To qualify you must have per month: at least 12 debit card purchases, be enrolled and receive eStatements
If you're active with your checking account and able to meet the monthly requirements listed above, definitely consider opening a rewards checking account so you can earn rewards and interest on your funds. Additionally, if you have any info regarding the credit card funding, credit inquiry, or the early account termination fee, please let us know. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more reward checking accounts, you can check out our entire list of Best Reward Checking Accounts.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®.
Leave a Reply