Check out the most recent Equity Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
When you open a new [email protected] account at Equity Bank and meet certain requirements, you can earn a $100 bonus.
Table of Contents
- 1 Equity Bank Promotions Review
- 2 Equity Bank $100 Checking Bonus
- 3 Checking Account Bonuses
- 4 Special Checking Account Features
- 5 What to Open at Equity Bank
- 6 Equity Bank Checking Alternatives
- 7 How to Avoid Equity Bank Checking Account Fees
- 8 Savings Account Offers
- 9 Equity Bank Savings Alternatives
- 10 Bottom Line
Equity Bank Promotions Review
Over the past decade, Equity Bank has been building one of the region’s fastest growing banks by working side by side with their customers throughout their communities in Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, and Oklahoma. Headquartered in Wichita, Kansas, their motto is “We never forget it’s your money.”
- Bonus Links:
- Account Type: [email protected] account
- Availability: AR, KS, OK, MO
- Branches: 173 (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
I’ll go over Equity Bank offers below.
Equity Bank $100 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Where it’s available: AR, KS, OK, MO
- How to earn it:
- You can earn:
- $25 for your new checking account
- $15 with direct deposit
- $10 for choosing Platinum Checking
- $10 when you add a debit card
- $5 each for
- when you enroll in online banking
- when you go paperless
- For each automatic debit (up to 6)
- You can earn:
- When it expires: No expiration date
(No expiration date)
Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available. Current bonuses such as Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus) as well as the TD Bank Convenience Checking ($150 Bonus) are all fantastic offers.
When you become a customer at Equity Bank, not only will you be able access any ATM across the United States for free, but you’ll have access to several convenient products and services.
Checking Account Bonuses
Equity Bank offers cash bonuses for new checking customers from time to time. When you open a new qualifying checking account and meet the requirements, you can receive a generous bonus. Additionally, you can gain access to many great features.
Special Checking Account Features
All Equity Bank checking accounts come with these features.
- Online Banking: The best money management tools from EquityBank.com. Download our mobile app for Apple and Google. Pay bills, pay your friends, schedule alerts – and ditch the paper with online statements.
- Courtesy Pay: Overdrafts happen, which is why we offer Courtesy Pay, a service designed to help save additional merchant fees and possible damage to your credit history from a returned check.
- Equity Reserve Line of Credit: No annual fee; use for cash, or overdrafts; low monthly payments
What to Open at Equity Bank
Keep your eye out for these great Equity Bank products:
- ECO Checking: If you plan on keeping a low balance of $100 or more, ECO checking is your man. Say goodbye to monthly service charges and hello to e-services.
- Gold Checking: If you want to earn competitive interest on a balance of $1,000 or more, go gold.
- Platinum Checking: If you plan on keeping higher balances up to $25,000 in your account, you need to be earning premium interest. Avoid a monthly service charge with a daily balance of $2,000 or more.
Equity Bank Checking Alternatives
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $150 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost or worn debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements and TD Bank Mobile Deposit, with 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada – plus 24/7 Live Customer Service
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans
How to Avoid Equity Bank Checking Account Fees
- ECO Checking: There are no monthly fees
- Gold Checking: Free when you maintain a $1,000 daily balance or a $25,000 combined Equity Bank balance.
- Platinum Checking: Free when you maintain a $2,000 monthly balance.
Savings Account Offers
- ECO Savings: A great savings account for students or first-time savers – avoid a monthly service charge with a balance of $200 or more, and enjoy up to 2 free withdrawals per month.
- Ignite Money Market: Put a spark in your savings, highly competitive interest rate and low minimum opening deposit.
- Certificates of Deposit: Secure your savings with a risk-free investment option. Have peace of mind knowing that your funds are earning a fixed rate that’s higher than a regular savings account.
Equity Bank Savings Alternatives
-Available nationwide - paired with phenomenal customer service
-Get 0.40% APY on your funds with no minimum requirements & no monthly fees!
-No hidden fees. No minimum balance to open.
-It's your money. Use it when and how you want.
-Deposit checks on the go or grow your savings with automatic transfers.
-Move money in and out of your savings account easily and securely.
-View your savings account balance and activity online or with mobile app.
-Get started and open a Discover Savings Account in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Discover offers CDs with some of the highest and most competitive rates!
• Select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 0.20% APY up to 0.60% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 0.35% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 0.30% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
In my opinion, there are more generous and easier to obtain bonuses out there. Furthermore, you must complete many qualifying activities in order to receive the full bonus amount, so I recommend checking out more simple bank promotions here.
Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Equity Bank promotions here.
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Citi Priority Account Package||$700 Cash|
With required activities.
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|Wells Fargo Everyday Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save||$150 Cash||Review|