Find an updated list of Elevations Credit Union Checking promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, you can take advantage of a $100 checking bonus when you open an account.
Table of Contents
- 1 Elevations Credit Union Promotions Review
- 2 Elevations Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- 3 Checking Account Bonuses
- 4 Special Checking Account Features
- 5 What to Open at Elevations Credit Union
- 6 Elevations Credit Union Checking Alternatives
- 7 How to Avoid Elevations Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- 8 Savings Account Offers
- 9 Elevations Credit Union Savings Alternatives
- 10 Bottom Line
Elevations Credit Union Promotions Review
Elevations Credit Union is headquartered in Boulder, Colorado and was established in 1952. Since then they have grown to 14 locations and boast an A health rating.
|Eligibility: Membership in Elevations Credit Union is open to anyone in the state of Colorado through making a $15 donation to the Elevations Foundation. Membership is also open to the following: (1) those who live or work in Adams, Boulder, Broomfield, Denver, Jefferson, Larimer and Weld Counties in Colorado; (2) faculty, staff and students of CU-Boulder and Naropa University; (3) employees of City of Boulder, Boulder County and over 200 area Company Members.
See current membership details
- Bonus Link:
- $100 Checking Bonus (Expires 08/31/2020)
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: CO
- Branches: 14 Branches (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: None Listed
I’ll go over Elevations Credit Union offers below.
Elevations Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Where it’s available: CO
- How to earn it:
- New Buff One checking account required for eligibility, must be University of Colorado student
- Membership account and eStatements required at time of account opening to receive $100 offer
- When it expires: 08/31/2020
(Expires August 31, 2020)
Elevations Credit Union is headquartered in Boulder and is the 4th largest credit union in the state of Colorado. It is also the 127th largest credit union in the nation. It was established in 1952 and as of December of 2019, it had grown to 516 employees and 143,850 members at 14 locations.
Checking Account Bonuses
Elevations Credit Union offers cash bonuses for new checking customers. Furthermore, you have to open a checking plus savings account package to earn these bonuses. Additionally, these promotions provide fantastic accounts with great services and features.
Additionally, all Elevations Credit Union checking accounts offer free online banking, mobile banking, and mobile deposits.
Special Checking Account Features
All Elevations Credit Union checking accounts come with these features.
- Finance Apps: Use Buff One Banking with Apple Pay®, Google PayTM, Samsung Pay®, Garmin PayTMand Fitbit PayTM
- Online Banking: Digital banking lets you bank from just about anywhere, with online banking available on any device, plus mobile apps for Apple and Android devices
- ATM Access: Easily link your BuffOne Student ID to your Buff One Banking Account for convenient ATM access on campus
What to Open at Elevations Credit Union
Keep your eye out on these great Elevations Credit Union products:
- Checking: You can earn a $100 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and complete the requirements. Furthermore, you must sign up and for membership with Elevations Credit Union.
Elevations Credit Union Checking Alternatives
• Get up to $270 with a 3% Cash Bonus Checking Offer when you open a new HSBC Advance checking account and complete the following qualifying activities.
• Open your new HSBC Advance checking account online by June 29, 2020; and
• Set up Qualifying Direct Deposits into your new HSBC Advance checking account; and then
• Enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $270, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $50 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening
• You will automatically receive the 3% Cash Bonus in your new HSBC Advance checking account approximately eight weeks after completing that month's qualifying activities.
Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $150 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost or worn debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements and TD Bank Mobile Deposit, with 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada – plus 24/7 Live Customer Service
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans
How to Avoid Elevations Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- No monthly service fee
Savings Account Offers
- Savings: This account earns 0.05% APY. Varying minimum deposit and there are no monthly service fees
- Savings Certificate:
- Standard: 0.20% – 1.00% APY. Terms ranging from 6 month – 3 years.
- Money Market: 0.10%-0.50% APY, depending on amount. Varying minimum balances to earn APY
Elevations Credit Union Savings Alternatives
-Available nationwide - paired with phenomenal customer service
-Get 1.15% APY on your funds with no minimum requirements & no monthly fees!
-No hidden fees. No minimum balance to open.
-It's your money. Use it when and how you want.
-Deposit checks on the go or grow your savings with automatic transfers.
-Move money in and out of your savings account easily and securely.
-View your savings account balance and activity online or with mobile app.
-Get started and open a Discover Savings Account in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Discover offers CDs with some of the highest and most competitive rates!
• Select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 0.35% APY up to 1.25% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 1.05% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 0.99% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
Lastly, Elevations Credit Union is a great bank option for new sign-up promotions when become available. Furthermore, if you enjoy what this credit union has to offer, refer your friend or family member and earn a $100 bonus.
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Elevations Credit Union promotions here.
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$475 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $700||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$225 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||Up To $270||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$500 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|