Check out this updated list of Educators Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers!
Currently they have a $100 cashback account bonus.
Educators Credit Union Promotions Review
- Bonus Link:
- $100 Checking Bonus
- Account Type: Personal Checking Account
- Availability: WI
- Branches: 26 Branches (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: Unknown
|Eligibility: Membership in Educators Credit Union is open to those who live or work in Kenosha, Milwaukee, Racine, Walworth and Waukesha counties in Wisconsin and their immediate family.
See current membership details
I’ll go over Educators Credit Union offers below.
Educators Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Where it’s available: WI
- How to earn it:
- The offer is open to current Advocate Aurora employees only
- Open a new account with checking or add checking to your existing Educators Credit Union account
- Add direct deposit from Advocate Aurora to the Educators Credit Union checking account
- When it expires: 09/30/2019
(Expires September 30, 2019)
Educators Credit Union is headquartered in Mount Pleasant and is the 7th largest credit union in the state of Wisconsin. It was established in 1937 and as of June of 2019, it had grown to 450 employees and 193,520 members at 26 locations.
Checking Account Bonuses
Educators Credit Union offers cash bonuses for new checking customers from time to time. Sometimes you have to open a qualifying checking account package to earn these bonuses. The best part is these offers are usually available nationwide.
As an added perk, All Educators Credit Union checking accounts offer free online banking, mobile banking, and mobile deposits.
Special Checking Account Features
All Educators Credit Union checking accounts come with these features.
- Real Time Deposits: No delays or hold times for direct deposits or most payroll check deposits
- 24 Hour Access: Log into your account from your computer or mobile device. Make deposits with FlashCash, use BillPay and more
- Points for Perks: Eligible to start earning Points for Perks reward points when you use your Educators credit and debit card
What to Open at Educators Credit Union
Keep your eye out on these great Educators Credit Union products:
- Checking: You can earn a $100 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and complete the requirements. You must sign up and for membership with Educators Credit Union.
Educators Credit Union Checking Alternatives
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $200 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost, stolen, or damaged debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements, Send Money with Zelle and TD Bank Mobile Deposit. Plus, get 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada and around-the-clock Live Customer Service.
• TD checking accounts come with an instant-issue debit card - and, you can pay with confidence with contactless technology Visa Zero Liability protection and 24/7 fraud monitoring.
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans.
How to Avoid Educators Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- No Monthly Fees
Savings Account Offers
- Savings: This account earns 0.06% – 0.76% APY. Minimum deposit of $100 to earn APY
- Savings Certificate:
- Standard: 0.41% – 2.26% APY. Terms ranging from 91 days – 5 years. Minimum deposit of $500
- Money Market: 0.06% – 0.19% APY, depending on amount. Varying minimum balances to earn APY
Educators Credit Union Savings Alternatives
Open a Discover Online Savings Account for all these features:
• Earn $200/$150 Bonus with promo code BDG923 by 12/14/2023
• Earn high interest rate of 4.30% APY
• No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and now no fees
• Interest on Discover Online Savings Accounts is compounded daily and credited monthly
• Manage your account online or with the Discover mobile app
• FDIC insurance up to $250,000
• See advertiser website for full details
To get your $150 or $200 Bonus: What to do: Apply for your first Discover Online Savings Account, online, in the Discover App or by phone. Enter Offer Code BDG923 when applying. Deposit into your account a total of at least $15,000 to earn a $150 Bonus or deposit a total of at least $25,000 to earn a $200 Bonus. Deposit must be posted to account within 30 days of account open date. Maximum bonus eligibility is $200.
What to know: Offer not valid for existing or prior Discover savings customers or existing or prior customers with savings accounts that are co-branded, or affinity accounts provided by Discover. Eligibility is based on primary account owner. Account must be open when bonus is credited. Bonus will be credited to the account within 60 days of the account qualifying for the bonus. Bonus is interest and subject to reporting on Form 1099-INT. Offer ends 12/14/2023, 11:59 PM ET. Offer may be modified or withdrawn without notice.
• Available nationwide online
• Discover offers CDs with some of the highest and most competitive rates!
• Select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 2.00% APY up to 5.00% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 4.25% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 4.20% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
Educators Credit Union has a $100 bonuses to help you earn money and maintain your finances. However I would only recommend this bonus if it triggers a soft pull and you carefully look over the fine print as there is a lot to pay attention to.
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Educators Credit Union promotions here.
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.