Destinations Credit Union is offering Maryland residents a chance to earn up to 3.01% APY on balances up to $10,000. Below is all the details you need to earn 3.01% APY on your funds when opening a Destinations Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking Account.
In addition to the current rate from All American Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Destinations Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking Account Summary
- Interest Rate: 3.01% APY
- Maximum Balance: $10,000
- Availability: MD (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft pull? Let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know
- Opening Deposit: Any amount
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Fee: None
- ATM Refunds: Up to $20 per month
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
- FREE checking account
- No minimum balance requirements
- Earns extremely high dividends
- Qualifying accounts get reimbursed up to $20 per month on ATM fees
- To qualify you must have per month: Have at least 12 check card purchases post and settle. Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice. Be enrolled and log into online banking. Don’t worry, If you don’t meet the qualifications one month. There is no penalty, and you still have a free checking account that earns the base dividend rate.
Destinations Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking Account: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
How To Earn 3.01% APY
- Sign up for the Destinations Credit Union Kasasa Cash Checking Account to earn 3.01% APY on balances up to $10,000. In addition, meet the following requirements every month:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
- Be enrolled and log into online banking
If you're active with your checking account and able to meet the monthly requirements listed above, definitely consider opening a rewards checking account so you can earn rewards and interest on your funds. If you have any info regarding the credit card funding, credit inquiry, or the early account termination fee, please let us know. If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more reward checking accounts, you can check out our entire list of Best Reward Checking Accounts.
The Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Card offers $200 Cash Back after spending $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening.
0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months; 19.99% - 29.99% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months.
• 1.5% Cash Back on every purchase, every day with no rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards.
• Unlimited 5% cash back on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel, where you'll get Capital One's best prices on thousands of trip options. Terms apply.
• Enjoy up to 6 months of complimentary Uber One membership statement credits through 11/14/2024
This card comes with no annual fee and no foreign transaction fees which makes this card a viable option for your go-to everyday card.