Find an updated list of Department of Labor Federal Credit Union Checking promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, you can take advantage of a $200 or $50 bonus you open an account.
Department of Labor Credit Union Promotions Review
|Eligibility: DOLFCU is open to employees, retirees, and immediate family members of the Department of Labor, the National Labor Relations Board, or other select organizations (a complete list of groups is listed on the credit union’s website).
See current membership details
I’ll go over Department of Labor Federal Credit Union offers below.
Department of Labor Federal Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Where it’s available: DC (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $500
- How to earn it:
- Open a free checking account with the Department of Labor Federal Credit Union.
- Set up a direct deposit of at least $500 and earn $100.
- Complete at least 10 debit card transactions for an additional $100.
|Furthermore, I would compare this offer to Citi Priority Account (Up to $2,000 Cash Bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking (Up to $600 Bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($275 Bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings Account ($275 Bonus), Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus).|
Department of Labor Federal Credit Union $50 Referral Bonus
- What you’ll get: $50 bonus
- Where it’s available: DC
- How to earn it:
- To qualify, referring member must be at least 18 years old and not in arrears on any DOLFCU account.
- New members must be new to DOLFCU, qualify for membership, open a savings account and checking account and provide acceptable identification documentation.
- New accounts must stay open and be in good standing for at least six months or risk DOLFCU retaining incentive payout on either account.
(Limited time offer)
|Compare this offer to some of the higher end checking offers available such as Citigold® Checking Account (Up to $2,000 Cash Bonus), U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking (Up to $600 Bonus), Fifth Third Bank Preferred Checking ($275 Bonus), and TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).|
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Basic Checking: None
- Reward Checking: None
Lastly, Department of Labor Credit Union is a great bank option for new sign-up promotions when become available. Furthermore, if you enjoy what this credit union has to offer, refer your friend or family member and earn a $200 or $50 bonus.
Additionally, for more current offers, check out our bank bonuses page. Comparatively, Department of Labor Federal Credit Union rates for CDs and Savings with our best rates for Savings and CD accounts.
Furthermore, be sure to check more popular bank promotions include Chase Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, Huntington Bank, HSBC Bank and many more.
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Department of Labor Credit Union promotions here.
Leave a Reply