Find an updated list of Department of Labor Federal Credit Union Checking promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, you can take advantage of a $200 checking bonus you open an account.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Citi Priority Account: Up to $1,500 Cash Bonus
with required activities.
|Chase Total Checking® $225 Bonus||Chase Secure BankingSM $100 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||Discover Online Savings Account $200 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $100 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus||Axos Bank Basic Business $100 Bonus|
|Aspiration Spend & Save $150 Bonus||TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus|
|PNC Bank Virtual Wallet® Up to $300 Bonus||PNC Bank Virtual Wallet® Checking Pro Up to $200 Bonus|
|Axos Bank Rewards Checking $100 Bonus||Citigold® Account: Up To $1500 Cash Bonus
with required activities.
|SoFi Money $100 Bonus||Discover Cashback Debit $360 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus||BMO Harris Smart Advantage Account $200 Bonus|
|BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
Table of Contents
- 1 Department of Labor Credit Union Promotions Review
- 2 Department of Labor Federal Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus
- 3 Checking Account Bonuses
- 4 Special Checking Account Features
- 5 What to Open at Department of Labor Federal Credit Union
- 6 How to Avoid Department of Labor FCU Checking Account Fees
- 7 Savings Account Offers
- 8 Bottom Line
Department of Labor Credit Union Promotions Review
|Eligibility: DOLFCU is open to employees, retirees, and immediate family members of the Department of Labor, the National Labor Relations Board, or other select organizations (a complete list of groups is listed on the credit union’s website).
See current membership details
- Bonus Link:
- $200 Checking Bonus (Expires 12/31/2021)
- Account Type: Checking
- Availability: DC
- Branches: 2 Branches (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $500
- Early Termination Fee: None Listed
Additionally, for more current offers, check out our bank bonuses page. Comparatively, Department of Labor Federal Credit Union rates for CDs and Savings with our best rates for Savings and CD accounts.
I’ll go over Department of Labor Federal Credit Union offers below.
Department of Labor Federal Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Where it’s available: DC
- How to earn it:
- Must be new to DOLFCU and qualify for membership
- To earn $100, you must set up a recurring payroll direct deposit for a $500 minimum amount within 45 days of account opening
- To earn another $100, you must have 10 debit card transactions that post within 60 days of your card’s issuance date.
- When it expires: 12/31/2021
(Expires December 31, 2021)
|Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available for entry level checking accounts. Current bonuses such as Chase Total Checking ($225 Bonus), BMO Harris Bank Checking ($300 Bonus), Citi Priority Account (Up to $1500 Bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit ( up to $360 Bonus), Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Convenience Checking ($150 Bonus) are all fantastic offers.|
Department of Labor Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Washington and is the 12th largest credit union in the District of Columbia. It was established in 1935 and as of December of 2019, it had grown to 18 employees and 6,744 members at 2 locations.
Checking Account Bonuses
Department of Labor FCU offers cash bonuses for new checking customers from time to time. Furthermore, you have to open a checking plus savings account package to earn these bonuses. Additionally, these promotions provide fantastic accounts with great services and features.
Additionally, all Department of Labor Federal Credit Union checking accounts offer free online banking, mobile banking, and mobile deposits.
Special Checking Account Features
All Department of Labor FCU checking accounts come with these features.
- NCUA Insured: Deposits Federally Insured To An Aggregate Of $250,000 By NCUA
- Online Banking: Online Loan & Savings/Investment Calculators and free Debit Card & Online Account Access with Internet Home Banking
- ATM Transactions: Free “No Fee” ATM Network and ATM Deposit Network
What to Open at Department of Labor Federal Credit Union
Keep your eye out on these great Department of Labor FCU products:
- Checking: You can earn a $200 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and complete the requirements. Furthermore, you must sign up and for membership with Department of Labor Federal Credit Union.
How to Avoid Department of Labor FCU Checking Account Fees
- No monthly service fees
Savings Account Offers
- Savings: This account earns 0.10% APY. Varying minimum deposit and there are no monthly service fees
- Savings Certificate:
- Standard: 1.00% – 1.86% APY. Terms ranging from 6 month – 4 years. Minimum deposit of $500
- Money Market: 0.20%-1.11% APY, depending on amount. Varying minimum balances to earn APY
Lastly, Department of Labor Credit Union is a great bank option for new sign-up promotions when become available. Furthermore, if you enjoy what this credit union has to offer, refer your friend or family member and earn a $200 bonus.
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Department of Labor Credit Union promotions here.