Find an updated list of Credit Union of America Checking promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, you can take advantage of a $200 checking bonus you open an account.
Table of Contents
Credit Union of America Promotions Review
|Eligibility: Membership in Credit Union of America is open to anyone in the state of Kansas through membership in the American Consumer Council or to the following: (1) those who live or work in Barton, Barber, Butler, Clark, Chase, Clay, Comanche, Cloud, Cowley, Edwards, Dickenson, Ellis, Ford, Ellsworth, Geary, Harvey, Harper, Hodgeman, Kiowa, Kingman, Lincoln, Marion, Lyon, McPherson, Morris, Mitchell, Osborne, Ottawa, Pratt, Pawnee, Reno, Rooks, Rice, Russell, Saline, Rush, Sedgwick, Sumner, Wabaunsee or Stafford counties in Kansas; or (2) employees and retirees in the field of education within the Kansas state of Education.
See current membership details
I’ll go over Credit Union of America offers below.
Credit Union of America $200 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Availability: KS (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $500
- Early Termination Fee: None Listed, check with CSR for more information
- How to earn it:
- Educators and healthcare workers receive $200 when you open your first checking account at Credit Union of America (CUA). Look forward to your payment 30 days after your first direct deposit.
- When it expires: None
(No expiration date listed)
How to Avoid Monthly Fees
- Free Core Checking: None
Lastly, Credit Union of America is a great bank option for new sign-up promotions when become available. Furthermore, if you enjoy what this credit union has to offer, refer your friend or family member and earn a $200 bonus.