Available to Connecticut residents, Connex Credit Union is offering you up to 2.85% APY on your funds for opening a new Money Market Share Account. Below is all the information you need to earn 2.85% APY Rate on your funds when you open a Connex Credit Union Money Market Share Account.
In addition to the current promotion from Firstbank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Membership Eligibility: Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in New Haven, Hartford, Middlesex, or Fairfield County. Your family members are also eligible for membership. For more information, checkout their membership page.
Table of Contents
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 2.85% APY on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 2.85% APY Rate
- Availability: CT (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 09/30/2020
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull?
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $500/ $100,000
- Direct Deposit: None
- Monthly Service Fee: Not listed
- Early Termination Fees: Not listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Connex Credit Union Money Market Share Account: Consider opening an account to receive an interest rate of 2.85% APY Rate on your funds. Apply today!
|$100,000 and over||2.85 %APY|
|$50,000 - $99,999.99||1.75 %APY|
|$25,000 - $49,999||1.50 %APY|
|$10,000 - $24,999||1.25 %APY|
|$2,501 - $9,999||0.75 %APY|
|$25 - $2,500||0.25 %APY|
Simply open a new Connex Credit Union Money Market Share Account and deposit $100,000 to start earning the 2.85% APY Rate!
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Connex Credit Union Money Market Share Account: No monthly fees.
With this account, keep in mind that you will need a minimum balance of $100K to earn the highest offered rate which is obscenely high. Definitely better accounts out there but this account still offers a competitive rate compared to your brick and mortar banks/credit unions.
Let us know if you have any info regarding on whether this account triggers a hard/soft pull. If you know of any account similar to this or better, please let us know by commenting below! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions and/or for more bank rates!
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.45% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.25% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||2.10% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
With the Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Credit Card:
• Earn a one-time $500 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• No foreign transaction fees
• Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
• $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that