Chase Freedom Credit Card Cashback Calendar: For Chase Freedom Credit Card holders, we’ve compiled a post where you can keep up with the 5% cashback categories each quarter. Be sure to log into your Chase account to activate each quarter’s 5% cashback categories!
Chase Bank is available in the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, KY, LA, MA, MI, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, TX, UT, WA, WI, and WV. See below on more info regarding Chase Freedom Credit Card Cashback Calendar.
- 5% Cashback Categories Overview
- Q1 (Jan – March 2019): Gas Stations, Drugstores, and Tolls
- Q2 (April – June 2019): Grocery Stores, Home Improvement Stores
- Q3 (July – Sept 2019): Coming Soon (Activation begins 06/15/2019)
- Q4 (Oct – Dec 2019): Coming Soon (Activation begins 09/15/2019)
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%.
• 3% intro balance transfer fee when you transfer a balance during the first 60 days your account is open, with a minimum of $5.
• No annual fee
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
Table of Contents
- 1 Chase Freedom Credit Card Cashback Calendar
- 2 Chase Bank Mobile App
- 3 Still Have Questions?
- 4 Interested In A Checking & Savings Account?
- 5 Author’s Verdict
Chase Freedom Credit Card Cashback Calendar
1st Quarter: January – March 2019
During the 1st quarter (January – March 2019), you can earn 5% cashback rewards in the following categories: Gas Stations, Drugstores, and Tolls on up to $1,500 in combined purchases when you activate. Be sure to log into your account to activate the cashback category offer!
- Gas Stations: Does not include merchants that do not specialize in selling automotive gasoline; for example, truck stops, boat marinas, oil and propane distributors, and home heating companies.
- Drugstores: From everyday necessities to stocking up on cold medicine this flu season, Chase Freedom is helping customers earn cash back on many of their winter must-haves.
- Tolls: Whether it’s visiting colleges, weekend getaways or just their daily commute – Chase Freedom cardmembers can earn 5% cash back on tolls on their next trip.
2nd Quarter: April – June 2019
During the 2nd quarter (April – June 2019), you can earn 5% cashback rewards in the following categories: Grocery Stores and Home Improvement Stores on up to $1,500 in combined purchases when you activate. Be sure to log into your account to activate the cashback category offer!
- Grocery stores. This includes large grocery chains and small local grocery stores. These stores sell gift cards to other stores as well. Check how a store is categorized. Some merchants that sell grocery items, such as Walmart, Target, discount stores and warehouse clubs, as well as drugstores and merchants that specialize in only a few items will not qualify for the bonus. Also, purchases made at gas stations operated by merchants who also operate grocery stores are not eligible.
- Home Improvement stores. This includes large chains like Home Depot and Lowe’s and smaller home improvement stores. These stores sell gift cards to other stores as well. Merchants that sell a wide variety of general goods that may include home improvement supplies, such as warehouse clubs, discount stores and grocery stores are not included. Merchants that specialize in home furnishings, garden and landscaping supplies are excluded from earning the bonus.
You can still activate the categories until June 14, 2019. Finally, you can earn 5% cashback on qualifying transactions at the Grocery Store and Home Improvement Stores.
3rd Quarter: July – September 2019
Starting July 1, 2019 the Chase 5% Cashback Categories will have changed. Check back here to see our updates on the rotating categories.
Remember to activate the categories starting June 15, 2019 to earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in this quarter’s bonus categories. See the FAQs.
4th Quarter: October – December 2019
Starting October 1, 2019 the Chase 5% Cashback Categories will have changed. Check back here to see our updates on the rotating categories.
Remember to activate the categories starting September 15, 2019 to earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in this quarter’s bonus categories. See the FAQs.
Chase Bank Mobile App
- All your banking, in your pocket or purse. Download the Chase Bank Mobile App today via iOS or Android. Chase Freedom Credit Card Cashback Calendar
Still Have Questions?
- Reach someone helpful. Call 1-800-935-9935!
Interested In A Checking & Savings Account?
• Enjoy up to $350 when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account with Direct Deposit and/or open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit $10,000 or more in new money and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days
• Enjoy a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit
• Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 days, and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days
• Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches
• Apply online in minutes. Open your account online now.
• Chase QuickPay® with Zelle® - Take the drama out of splitting a check.
• Real-time fraud monitoring - We watch your debit-card to help your money stay your money.
• Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
If you need a source to keep up with the cashback quarters, hopefully this Chase Freedom Credit Card Cashback Calendar post helped you! Let us know if it did in the comment section below! If you’re running low on checks, see our review on how to get order a new checkbook from Chase.
Let us know about your thoughts and experience with Chase Bank in the comment section below! If you’re interested in more info regarding Chase Bank offers, check out our full listing of Chase Bank Deals. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||Up To $625 Cash||Review|