Find all the latest CapEd Credit Union promotions, bonuses, offers here.
At the moment you can earn a $100 checking bonus for a new checking account.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Citi Priority Account: Up to $1,500 Cash Bonus
with required activities.
|Chase Total Checking® $225 Bonus||Chase Secure BankingSM $100 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||Discover Online Savings Account $200 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $100 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus||Axos Bank Basic Business $100 Bonus|
|Aspiration Spend & Save $150 Bonus||TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus|
|PNC Bank Virtual Wallet® Up to $300 Bonus||PNC Bank Virtual Wallet® Checking Pro Up to $200 Bonus|
|Axos Bank Rewards Checking $100 Bonus||Citigold® Account: Up To $1500 Cash Bonus
with required activities.
|SoFi Money $100 Bonus||Discover Cashback Debit $360 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus||BMO Harris Smart Advantage Account $200 Bonus|
|BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
Table of Contents
CapEd Credit Union Promotions Review
CapEd Credit Union is headquartered in the state of Idaho. It was established in 1936 and has roughly 77,000 members at 12 locations. However, to be eligible for this promotion, you must meet the membership below.
- Bonus Links:
- $100 Checking Bonus (No Expiration Date)
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: ID
- Branches: 12 Branches (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Early Termination Fee: None
I’ll go over CapEd Credit Union offers below.
CapEd Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
CapEd Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account. Additionally, if you do this promotion, you will be able to donate $100 to an Idaho school of your choice!
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Where it’s available: ID
- How to earn it:
- Set up a monthly direct deposit
- Enroll in online banking and eStatements
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases within the monthly qualification cycle
- When it expires: None Listed
(No expiration date listed)
|Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available for entry level checking accounts. Current bonuses such as Chase Total Checking ($225 Bonus), BMO Harris Bank Checking ($300 Bonus), Citi Priority Account (Up to $1500 Bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit ( up to $360 Bonus), Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Convenience Checking ($150 Bonus) are all fantastic offers.|
CapEd Credit Union Checking Options
At CapEd Credit Union, you have available three checking accounts to choose from. Furthermore, with each account there are features such as Overdraft Protection and a free debit card.
- Good For Me Checking: A Good For Me Checking account rewards you with 2% cash back on up to $300 in debit card purchases and nationwide ATM refunds up to a maximum of $25 during each qualification cycle.
- High Yield Checking: When qualifications are met, a Cap Ed High Yield Checking account rewards you with 2.50% APY on your account balance up to $10,000 during each qualification cycle. Additionally, if you use an ATM and get charged with a fee, you can get ATM refunds up to a maximum of $25.00 with your High Yield Checking account.
- Money Market Checking: A Cap Ed Money Market is a tiered checking account solution for members who need a safe place to keep a larger sum of money. A Money Market account earns higher dividend rates based on the balance in the account; the more money in the account, the higher the rate. It’s a great place to keep money to save for a big item or stash money away as an emergency fund.
CapEd Credit Union Savings Options
This credit union has numerous savings account options suited for your short term, long term, or investment needs.
- Savings Account: A CapEd savings account is a simple and easy way to save. A savings account is what retains your active membership and $5.00 is all it takes to open your first savings account. Your CapEd membership supports education and entitles you to apply for other services Cap Ed offers.
- Share Certificates: With as little as $500, members can invest in a fixed rate share certificate and maximize their earnings. A minimum balance of $500 is required with terms of 6 to 60 months available.
- IRAs: A Traditional IRA is a retirement account with tax-deferred earnings and the possibility of tax-deductible contributions. The possible tax advantages of a Traditional IRA make it a great option for a long-term retirement savings plan.
- Health Savings Account: A Health Savings Account is available to taxpayers who are enrolled in a high-deductible health plan. The funds you contribute to an HSA may not be subject to federal income tax at the time you deposit the funds. Funds roll over from year to year if they are not spent. HSAs are a great way to save for future health care expenses.
Lastly, the CapEd Credit Union promotion is decent, but there are definitely better offers out there. Additionally, you can check out the other accounts this credit union offers.
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Remember to bookmark this page for an updated list of Cap Ed Credit Union promotions!