Find the latest listing of APG Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Right now, you can receive a $200 bonus when you open a checking account and meet the requirements.[table “304” not found /]
Table of Contents
APG Federal Credit Union Promotions Review
APG Federal Credit Union is a unique, not-for-profit financial cooperative with one mission: to help their members build their wealth. As a cooperative, they’re owned by members, not stockholders. When you’re a member, you can be assured your best interests guide every product they offer and every decision they make.
- Bonus Links:
- Account Type: Checking and Savings account
- Availability: MD
- Branches: 14 (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Early Termination Fee: Fees may apply for early closure of checking account.
I’ll go over APG Federal Credit Union offers below.
APG Federal Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Where it’s available: MD
- How to earn it:
- Sign up for Online Banking
- Opt out of paper statements from APGFCU (Sign up w/ eStatements)
- Open a new APGFCU savings account plus a new personal checking account during the promotional period and
- Have a direct deposit of at least $200 within 90 days of opening the checking account
- When it expires: No expiration date
(No expiration date listed)
|Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available for entry level checking accounts. Current bonuses such as Chase Total Checking ($225 Bonus), BMO Harris Bank Checking ($300 Bonus), Citi Priority Account (Up to $1500 Bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit ( up to $360 Bonus), Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Convenience Checking ($150 Bonus) are all fantastic offers.|
Since APGFCU is not-for-profit, they reinvest all earnings for their members’ benefit. So they can offer products and services with better rates and lower fees than you’ll find elsewhere. Additionally, free online resources, in-person workshops, financial counseling and more are always available to you.
Checking Account Bonuses
APG Federal Credit Union offers cash bonuses for new checking customers from time to time. Sometimes you have to open a checking plus savings account package to earn these bonuses. Furthermore, these accounts come with many features you can take advantage of.
Special Checking Account Features
High Yield Checking Account Features:
- 2.50% APY: 2.50% APY will be paid on the first $10,000 and 0.15% APY will be paid on any balances above $10,000, provided the following criteria is met:
- Account holder must opt out of paper statements
- Have direct deposit of at least $200 per month into your High Yield Checking account
- Have 15 or more debit card purchases per month
Member Protect Checking Account Features:
- Fully Managed Identity Theft Recovery: Covers you and up to three generations of your family for financial and non-financial ID theft. A dedicated privacy advocate will manage your case until completion, with no time limit. With more than 30 types of identity fraud reported to the Federal Trade Commission, this service protects you against the many threats you may never have considered.
What to Open at APG Federal Credit Union
Keep your eye out on these great APG Federal Credit Union:
- Certificates: 2.75% APY 13-month term, $100 minimum or 3.00% APY, 23-month term, $100 minimum
- Money Market: An APG Federal Credit Union money market account is a smart place to keep your savings. With higher dividends than traditional savings accounts, your money will work harder for you.
How to Avoid APG Federal Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- High Yield Checking: No monthly fee
- Member Protect Checking: $6 monthly fee waived if:
- Direct deposit of $200 or more into your Member Protect Checking account
- You opt out of receiving paper statements
- Make 20 or more debit card point-of-sale purchases per month
Savings Account Offers
- Youth Membership Savings Account: Open a new Youth Membership Savings Account and APGFCU will match your initial deposit up to:
- $50 if opened by August 31, 2019
- $40 if opened September 1 – 30, 2019
- $30 if opened October 1 – 31, 2019
- $25 if opened November 1 – December 31, 2019
- Retirement & Education Account: It’s never too early to start savings for college or retirement, and APG Federal Credit Union has the IRA or ESA that is right for you.
This bonus at APG Federal Credit Union is rather simple to earn. All you’ll need to do is simply open a new checking account and set up direct deposit! However, be sure to keep in mind that this offer only applies to Department of Defense employees, military contractors, active duty, reserve, National Guard, military veterans, or their immediate family.
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of APG Federal Credit Union promotions here.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Citi Priority Account||Up to $1,500 Cash Bonus|
with required activities.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$225 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|SoFi Money||$100 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|BMO Harris Smart Advantage Account||$300 Cash||Review|
|Citigold Account||Up To $1500 Cash Bonus|
with required activities.
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save||$150 Cash||Review|