If you’re looking for a new money market account available nationwide, Western State Bank Money Market Account is offering you 4.25% APY on your funds.
Below is all the information you need to earn a competitive rate on your funds when you open a Western State Bank Money Market Account.
Table of Contents
Western State Bank Money Market
Here is your opportunity to earn a high interest rate on your funds. Open a new account to start to get started today!
- Rate Offer: 4.25% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
Western State Bank ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Push||?||$25,000||$100,000||6 transfers a month|
|Pull||?||$25,000||$100,000||6 transfers a month|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with Western State Bank’s ACH capabilities.
- Earn up to 20x the national average
- No monthly fees
- Easy fund transfers with other financial institutions
- North Dakota-based phone and email customer service
- No promotional rate periods
- 24/7 online access to your money
- There are no monthly maintenance fees applied to the account.
- Debit cards and checks will not be issued on this account.
- There is no access to the account through an ATM withdrawal.
- A $5.00 fee is imposed for each additional withdrawal or debit over ten per month.
- If your balance plus accrued and credited interest exceeds $10,000,000.00, a representative from Western State Bank will contact you to reduce the balance in the account.
- A cashier’s check can be mailed to the address on file by contacting Customer Care (877-846-9345)
How To Add Money To Account
- Check: If you send a check to Western overnight, we’ll cover your delivery/shipping fees.
- Wire transfer: When you wire the funds to Western State Bank, we’ll cover the fee on both sides of the transaction. Western also allows one free outgoing wire per month.
- “Pushing” funds via ACH: Your bank can initiate an ACH fund transfer to Western State Bank by providing them your Western account and routing number. The maximum amount you can send is determined by your bank
- External transfers from Western State Bank Online Banking: After 60 days you will have access to External Transfer where you can add up to five external accounts and transfer money back and forth. The limits are $5,000 per day ($10,000 per 30-day period) transferred in and $10,000 per day ($20,000 per 30-day period) transferred out.
- Bank visit: You can walk into any Western State Bank location (North Dakota or Arizona) and make a deposit.
This rate is quite competitive and has super simple requirements. This account offers many benefits such as no monthly fees as well as no minimum and a high maximum amount that you can continue to earn this great rate.
If you happen to know whether this account incurs a hard/soft pull, please let us know. Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!
In addition to the current rate from Western State Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.