Find all the latest Vectra Bank promotions, bonuses, offers here.
At the moment you can earn a $750 checking savings bonus if you meet certain requirements.
Table of Contents
Vectra Bank Promotions Review
This bank is passionate about helping clients who are passionate about achieving their goals. They have expert bankers serving in 39 convenient bank locations across the state.
- Bonus Links:
- $750 Checking Savings Bonus (No Expiration Date)
- Account Type: Consumer checking account with a Consumer Savings or Money Market Account
- Availability: CO
- Branches: 39 Branches (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know
- Early Termination Fee: None
I’ll go over Vectra Bank offers below.
Vectra Bank $750 Checking/Savings Bonus
Vectra Bank is offering a $750 bonus when you open qualifying accounts and meet the requirements.
- What you’ll get: $750 bonus
- Where it’s available: CO
- How to earn it:
- Open any new Vectra Bank consumer checking account with direct deposit
- AND maintain $50,000 in a new Vectra Bank consumer money market or consumer savings account for 180 days
- If you can’t meet the $50,000 balance see the tiers below:
- $10,000 – $150 bonus
- $15,000 – $300 bonus
- $30,000 – $500 bonus
- $50,000 – $750 bonus
- When it expires: December 31, 2019
Vectra Bank Checking Options
At Allegius Credit Union, you have available three checking accounts to choose from. Furthermore, with each account there is Online Banking, Overdraft Service, Visa® Debit Card, and more.
- Anytime Checking: Anytime Checking helps get banking done at your convenience with access to Online Banking, Mobile apps, and a network of branches and ATMs.
- Anytime Interest Checking: Anytime Interest Checking gets you more with convenient Online, and Mobile banking tools, interest on balances, and other loyalty benefits.
- Premium Interest Checking: The Premium Interest Checking account is filled with benefits designed to help elevate your personal financial management.
Vectra Bank Checking Alternatives
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $150 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost or worn debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements and TD Bank Mobile Deposit, with 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada – plus 24/7 Live Customer Service
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans
How to Avoid Vectra Bank Checking Account Fees
- Anytime Checking: Enjoy no monthly service fee when you make 10 Debit or Credit card purchases or receive at least $250 in direct deposits per month, otherwise $7.
- Anytime Interest Checking: Enjoy no monthly service fee when you maintain a minimum daily balance of $1,500 or a combined deposit and consumer loan balance of at least $10,000, otherwise $10.
- Premium Interest Checking: Enjoy no monthly service fee when you maintain a combined deposit balance of $10,000 or a combined deposit and consumer loan balance of $25,000, otherwise $20
Vectra Bank Savings Options
To join you will have to open the Base Share Savings Account, and after you can enjoy all the wonderful perks of being a member.
- Savings Account: Ideal for customers who want a traditional savings account with a low minimum balance requirement.
- Minimum opening deposit of $50
- Variable rate, compounded daily, paid monthly
- Get paid on every dollar you save with no minimum balance requirement to earn interest
- Avoid a monthly service charge when you keep at least $200 in balances
- Young Savers: A Savings account for ages 25 and younger that has no monthly maintenance fee.
- Money Market: Ideal for customers who want to earn a competitive, tiered interest rate on their account balances while having flexible access to their funds.
- Minimum opening deposit of $500
- Variable rate, compounded daily, paid monthly
- Earn a more competitive interest rate than traditional savings accounts on balances over $1,000
- Accelerate your savings with relationship rates when you maintain a Premium Interest Checking account
- Certificate Deposits (CD): If you have at least $1,000 to deposit and don’t need access to it right away, a fixed rate Certificate of Deposit is a great choice. Earn APY rates on terms ranging from 1 month to 5 years. The highest APY Rate offered is 1.44%
- IRAs: Vectra Bank offers three great choices: the IRA Certificate of Deposit, IRA Jumbo Certificate of Deposit and the IRA Money Market. The best one for you will depend on the balances you plan to maintain, how often you wish to make deposits and when you’ll need to withdraw the money.
Vectra Bank Savings Alternatives
-Available nationwide - paired with phenomenal customer service
-Get 1.70% APY on your funds with no minimum requirements & no monthly fees!
-No hidden fees. No minimum balance to open.
-It's your money. Use it when and how you want.
-Deposit checks on the go or grow your savings with automatic transfers.
-Move money in and out of your savings account easily and securely.
-View your savings account balance and activity online or with mobile app.
-Get started and open a Discover Savings Account in 3 easy steps.
• Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days, and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days
• Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 4,900 branches
• Link this account to your Chase checking account for Overdraft Protection.
• Chase Mobile® app - Manage your accounts, deposit checks, transfer money and more -- all from your device.
• Open your account online now.
• Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
• Available nationwide online
• Discover offers CDs with some of the highest and most competitive rates!
• Select terms as short as 3 months up to 120 months
• Rates ranging from 0.35% APY up to 2.20% APY.
• Opening a Discover Bank Certificate of Deposit is extremely quick and easy.
• Funds on deposit are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowed by law.
• Start today with a minimum deposit of $2,500!
• Get started and open a Discover CD in 3 easy steps.
• Available nationwide online
• Earn high yields with flexible access to your cash.
• Earn 1.60% APY balances $100,000 and over
• Earn 1.55% APY balances under $100,000
• Open with as little as $2,500.
• No hidden fees. No surprises.
• Easy cash access via debit or check, or via ATM at over 60,000 no-fee ATMs
• Get started and open a Discover Money Market Account in 3 easy steps.
The Vectra Bank promotion is decent considering the large bonus amount. However, you will need a large accoutn balance to get that bonus. This can be a hassle for some. However, if you can meet that requirement, this account may be worth while.
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Remember to bookmark this page for an updated list of Vectra Bank promotions here.
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||$1,000 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Business Checking®||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$2,000 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Accelerated Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Fast Track Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Community Business Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$700 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||$200 Cash||Review|