Available to residents in Illinois, the University of Illinois Community Credit Union is offering you a chance to earn up to $250 in bonuses with a new checking account and meeting certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your University of Illinois Community Credit Union $250 Checking Bonus!
In addition to the current promotion from the University of Illinois Community Credit Union, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: To be a part of the credit union, be sure you meet one of the qualifications in the criteria. For more information, check out the membership eligibility section.
|TD Bank Beyond Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$200 Cash||Review|
Table of Contents
University of Illinois CCU $250 Checking Bonus
To earn your University of Illinois Community Credit Union $250 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and meet a specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: University of Illinois Community Credit Union $250 Checking Bonus
- Availability: IL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 06/30/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Funding: Unknown, please let us know
- Opening Deposit Requirement: Not listed
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
University of Illinois Community Credit Union $250 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, go online or visit your local branch to apply!
- $100 Bonus Requirements:
- Open a new UICCU checking account
- Establish direct deposit of $500 or more into new UICCU checking account
- Make 10 or more purchase transactions using UICCU debit card
- $150 Bonus Requirements:
- Qualify for the $100 bonus per the terms listed above
- Open a new UICCU credit card within 60 days of opening checking account
- Make 5 or more purchase transactions using your UICCU credit card
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Free Checking Account: There are no monthly fees
The University of Illinois Community Credit Union is offering a very simple $250 bonus for the residents of Illinois. Simply meet the requirements stated above and you will be able to start your new banking experience. However, if you are interested, I’d suggest you act soon.
Additionally, if you happen to know any info regarding the opening deposit, early termination fees, or credit inquiry, please let us know! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Lastly, be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions!
Be sure to take a look at our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Bonus – $200 H5 Promotion
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes: $200, $300, $350, $500
- HSBC Bank $350 Advance Checking Bonus
- Chase Total Checking Account – $200 Cash Bonus
- HSBC Bank $750 Premier Checking Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Account – $300 Cash Bonus
- TD Bank $300 Checking Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review – $100 Bonus Promotion
- TD Bank $150 Checking Bonus
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $350 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months from the date of account opening. After that, your APR will be a variable APR of 16.99%-27.99%.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%).
• 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations and on transit (including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses and more).
• 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
Buy Now, Pay Later: Enjoy $0 intro plan fees when you use Plan It(R) to split up large purchases into monthly installments. Pay $0 Plan It fees on plans created during the first 12 months from the date of account opening. Plans created after that will have a fixed monthly plan fee up to 1.33% of each purchase amount moved into a plan based on the plan duration, the APR that would otherwise apply to the purchase, and other factors.
Thinking about getting The Disney Bundle which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+? Your decision made easy with $7/month back in the form of a statement credit after you spend $13.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription with your Blue Cash Preferred Card. Enrollment required.
The card does come with a $95 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)