Find an updated list of Tower Federal Credit Union Checking promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, you can take advantage of a $100 savings bonus when you open an account.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Citi Priority Account: Up to $1,500 Cash Bonus
with required activities.
|Chase Total Checking® $225 Bonus||Chase Secure BankingSM $100 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||Discover Online Savings Account $200 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $100 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus||Axos Bank Basic Business $100 Bonus|
|Aspiration Spend & Save $150 Bonus||TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus|
|PNC Bank Virtual Wallet® Up to $300 Bonus||PNC Bank Virtual Wallet® Checking Pro Up to $200 Bonus|
|Axos Bank Rewards Checking $100 Bonus||Citigold® Account: Up To $1500 Cash Bonus
with required activities.
|SoFi Money $100 Bonus||Discover Cashback Debit $360 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus||BMO Harris Smart Advantage Account $200 Bonus|
|BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
Table of Contents
- 1 Town Federal Credit Union Promotions Review
- 2 Tower Federal Credit Union $100 Savings Bonus
- 3 Checking Account Bonuses
- 4 Special Checking Account Features
- 5 What to Open at Tower Federal Credit Union
- 6 How to Avoid Tower Federal Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- 7 Savings Account Offers
- 8 Author’s Verdict
Town Federal Credit Union Promotions Review
Tower Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Laurel, Maryland and was established in 1953. Since then they have grown 18 locations and boast an A+ health rating.
|Eligibility: Tower Federal Credit Union membership is open to employees, volunteers, and donors of any one of over 300 select employer groups, associations and organizations (extensive lists can be found on the credit union’s website). Immediate family and household members are also eligible to join.
See current membership details
- Bonus Link:
- Account Type: Prime Share
- Availability: MD
- Branches: 18 Branches (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull to open the account. However, hard pull when you become a member. contact your local CSR for more information.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: None Listed
I’ll go over the Tower Federal Credit Union offers below.
Tower Federal Credit Union $100 Savings Bonus
- What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Where it’s available: MD
- How to earn it:
- Open a Prime Share account and complete the minimum deposit of $5
- Use the Promo Code: CWFGOLF2021
- Tower’s field of membership eligibility requirements must be met to qualify
- When it expires: 12/31/2021
(Expires December 31, 2021)
Editor’s Note: Here’s an another link you can use with the same requirements. Must apply promo code CVD2021.
|Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available for entry level checking accounts. Current bonuses such as Chase Total Checking ($225 Bonus), BMO Harris Bank Checking ($300 Bonus), Citi Priority Account (Up to $1500 Bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit ( up to $360 Bonus), Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Convenience Checking ($150 Bonus) are all fantastic offers.|
Tower Federal Credit Union is headquartered in Laurel and is the 2nd largest credit union in the state of Maryland. It was established in 1953 and as of June of 2020, it had grown to 527 employees and 193,869 members at 18 locations.
Checking Account Bonuses
Tower Federal Credit Union offers cash bonuses for new checking customers. Furthermore, you have to open a checking plus savings account package to earn these bonuses. Additionally, these promotions provide fantastic accounts with great services and features.
Special Checking Account Features
All Tower Federal Credit Union checking accounts come with these features.
- Online Banking: A Tower branch is always nearby right on your computer or mobile device! With online and mobile banking, our products and services are just a tap or click away. It’s simple, convenient, and always secure.
- Direct Deposit: Direct deposit is the easy, convenient, and secure way to have recurring payments (such as paychecks, Social Security, pension and annuity payments) deposited right to your Tower Federal Credit Union checking account or savings account.
- ATM Locations: Tower Federal Credit Union is the largest federal credit union in Maryland! We offer 12 conveniently located community branches with full-service ATMs available 24 hours a day and four controlled access branches.
What to Open at Tower Federal Credit Union
Keep your eye out on these great Tower Federal Credit Union products:
- Checking: You can earn a $100 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and complete the requirements. Furthermore, you must sign up and for membership with Tower Federal Credit Union.
How to Avoid Tower Federal Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- No monthly fees
Savings Account Offers
- Savings: This account earns 0.08% APY. $5 minimum deposit and there are no monthly service fees
- Money Market: 0.03% – 0.11% APY, depending on amount. $2,500 minimum balances to earn APY
- Savings Certificate:
- Standard: 0.05% – 0.60% APY. Terms ranging from 3 month – 5 year. Varying minimum deposit.
Lastly, Tower Federal Credit Union is a great bank option for new sign-up promotions when become available. Furthermore, if you enjoy what this credit union has to offer, open a qualifying account and earn a $100 bonus.
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Tower Federal Credit Union promotions here.