Available nationwide, Rising Bank is offering you 2.45% APY on your funds with a new High Yields Savings Account. Below is all the information you need to earn 2.45% APY Rate when you open a Rising Bank High Yield Savings Account.
In addition to the current rate from Rising Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in getting a credit card, look at our full list of the Best Credit Cards!
Table of Contents
Rising Bank High Yield Savings Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn a rate of 2.45% APY on your funds. Open a new account to start earning interest and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 2.45% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $1,000
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Rising Bank High Yield Savings Account: Consider opening a high yield savings account online to receive a rate of 2.45% APY on your funds. Apply today to start earning interest on your balances.
- Competitive High Yields Rates
- No monthly service fees
- Low opening minimum deposit
- Online & mobile banking access
- Account maximum is $500,000
- Peace of mind through FDIC insurance up to $250,000 per depositor, per insured bank, for each ownership category
Simply open a new High Yield Savings Account from Rising Bank online and start earning interest!
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Rising Bank High Yield Savings Account: No monthly fees
Rising Bank High Yield Savings Account offers a pretty decent rate on your funds at any amount! The account is simple to apply and a great way to earn funds on your excess cash! Definitely consider making the switch if you have a savings account at your local bank which usually offer a 0.01% rate! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.45% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.25% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||2.10% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
With the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card:
• Earn 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months – that’s a $300 cash redemption value
• $0 Annual Fee
• Earn 3X points for eating out and ordering in
• Earn 3X points for gas stations, rideshares and transit
• Earn 3X points for travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
• Earn 1X points on other purchases
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-27.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
• Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions