Reliabank is offering the residents of South Dakota a chance to earn up to 4.01% APY on balances up to $25,000. Below is all the details you need to earn 4.01% APY on your funds when opening a Reliabank Ultimate Checking Account.
In addition to the current rate from Reliabank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: If you’re interested in getting a credit card, look at our full list of the Best Credit Cards!
Table of Contents
Reliabank Ultimate Checking Account Summary
- Interest Rate: 4.01% APY
- Maximum Balance: $25,000
- Availability: SD (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None Listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft pull or Hard Pull? Let us Know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit: $50
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Fee: None
- ATM Refunds: Not listed
- Closing Account Fee: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Reliabank Ultimate Checking Account: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
- 4.01% APY on qualifying balances up to $25,000
- No minimum balance required
- No monthly service charge
How To Earn 3.25% APY
- Sign up for the Reliabank Ultimate Checking Account to earn 4.10% APY on balances up to $25,000. In addition, meet the following requirements every month:
- At least 15 debit card transactions per cycle.
- Enroll in and receive eStatements.
- At least one direct deposit, one automatic debit, or one online bill payment per cycle.
If you're active with your checking account and able to meet the monthly requirements listed above, definitely consider opening a rewards checking account so you can earn rewards and interest on your funds. Also, if you have any info regarding the credit card funding, credit inquiry, or the early account termination fee, please let us know.
If you have had any experiences with this bank, please let us know in the comment section below. For more reward checking accounts, you can check out our entire list of Best Reward Checking Accounts.
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.40% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.30% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.20% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||2.10% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee
Learn More About This Card