Find the latest listing of Logix Federal Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they are offering a $150 bonus with a new Checking Account.
Table of Contents
Logix Federal Credit Union Promotions Review
Logix was founded as the Lockheed Aircraft Employees Federal Credit Union in 1937. These historic ties will always be part of their legacy, and a great source of pride.
|Eligibility: The person must live, work, or worship in one of the following PA counties: Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, Lancaster, or Philadelphia. Additionally, for more information, check out the membership eligibility section.|
- Bonus Link:
- Account Type: Advantage Checking, Premier Checking & High Rate Checking
- Availability: CA
- Branches: 17 Branches (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
I’ll go over Logix Federal Credit Union Promotions below.
Logix Federal Credit Union $150 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $150 bonus
- Where it’s available: CA
- How to earn it:
- Open checking with $250, receive $50 next day into the account
- Sign up for direct deposit within 60 days, receive $50
- Pay 3 bills via web bill pay of $50 or more, receive $50.
- Bonus will be deposited to your checking account within 30 days of required activity.
- When it expires: None listed
(No Expiration Date)
Logix Federal Credit Union is a great financial institution with 17 branches across California. Furthermore, they also offer a variety of checking and savings accounts for different needs. However, minimum requirements to waive monthly service fees vary by account.
Checking Account Bonuses
Logix Federal Credit Union offers cash bonuses for new checking customers from time to time. However, you have to open a checking plus savings account package to earn these bonuses.
Additionally, all Logix Federal Credit Union checking accounts offer free online banking, mobile banking, and mobile deposits.
Special Checking Account Features
All Logix Federal Credit Union checking accounts come with these features.
- Access to 30,000 free ATMs
- Rebates for non-network ATM Surcharges worldwide**
- Free box of checks and unlimited check writing
- Debit card rewards
- Innovative mobile features like eDeposit mobile
What to Open at Logix Federal Credit Union
Keep your eye out on these great Logix Federal Credit Union products:
- Checking: You can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account, set up to receive direct deposit, and complete bill pay transactions.
How to Avoid Logix Federal Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- Advantage Checking: Have a Direct Deposit of $250 or more, maintain a daily checking balance of $750, or be a Gold/Platinum level of Relationship Rewards to avoid the $5.95 fee. OR reduce the fee to $3.95 with e-Statements.
- Premier Checking: Maintain a daily checking balance of $2,500 or be a Gold/Platinum level of Relationship Rewards to avoid the $8.95 fee. OR reduce the fee to $6.95 with e-Statements.
- High Rate Checking: Maintain a daily balance of $20,000 or be a Gold/Platinum level of Relationship Rewards to avoid the $12.95 fee. OR reduce the fee to $10.95 with e-Statements.
Savings Account Offers
- Savings: This account earns 0.25% APY. Minimum deposit $5 and there are no monthly service fees
- Certificate of Deposit
- Standard Term CD: 0.55% – 2.50% APY. Terms ranging from 3 month – 60 months. Minimum deposit of $1,000.
- Money Market: 0.50% – 2.00% APY, depending on amount. Additionally, varying minimum balances to earn APY.
Lastly, Logix Federal Credit Union has some of the best promotions, bonuses, and offers in California. Furthermore, for a wide range of ATMs in their network, you’ll always have access to your funds!
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Logix Federal Credit Union promotions here.
• Chase Bank Bonuses. Chase usually offers the most sign-up bonuses out of all the big banks. Read up and enjoy several promotions for their Checking, Savings and Business accounts.
• HSBC Bank Bonuses. HSBC has some big value offers available for their Checking accounts. Some require hefty deposits to qualify. They also have an online Savings account offering a very competitive rate.
• Huntington Bank Bonuses. Huntington has Consumer Checking and Business Checking accounts available throughout the year.
• Discover Bank Bonuses. As an online bank, Discover offers high and competitive rates on their Savings, CD, and Money Market accounts. Enjoy excellent customer service nationwide.
• TD Bank Bonuses. TD Bank consistently offers great Checking account bonuses all year long. Savings account offers are less frequently available.