If you’re looking for a new savings account available nationwide, Liberty Savings Bank High Yields Savings Account is offering you 4.60% APY powered by SaveBetter.com.
Below is all the information you need to earn the competitive rate on your funds when you open a Liberty Savings Bank High Yield Savings Account.
Liberty Savings Bank High Yield Savings Account
Here is your opportunity to earn a a competitive interest rate on your funds. Open a new account and start earning interest and get started today!
- Rate Offer: 4.60% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: None
- Credit Funding: None
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Monthly Fee: None Listed
- Early Termination Fee: None
Liberty Savings Bank High Yields Savings Account: If this account appeals to you and you qualify, apply today!
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Liberty Savings Bank Account Benefits
- Security: Funds deposited into any of the products accessible through SaveBetter are held by federally insured institutions. We use a host of cybersecurity measures to protect your funds and sensitive information.
- Choice: Savings products from our network of financial institutions offer flexible terms and some of the most competitive interest rates. You can easily find the right product or mix of products for you.
- Convenience: One account to hold all your deposit products. Simplified statements. Easy access to manage your funds – all through a streamlined digital platform.
- Service: A supportive, accessible, responsive customer service team based in New York, NY, sets SaveBetter apart.
- Access: Enjoy 24/7 online access to your account and funds.
Check out this offer from Liberty Savings Bank and open a High Yield Savings account with an amazing rate! Take advantage of the services they have to offer along with these savings. Let us know about your experience with this bank and comment below.
In addition to the current rate from Liberty Savings Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!
Leave a Reply