Available to residents of AL, AR, GA, KY, MS, NC, TN, VA, you have a chance to earn a $200 bonus for opening up a new Premier Checking and Money Market Savings Account and meeting certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your First Tennessee Bank $200 Checking & Savings Bonus!
In addition to the current promotion from First Tennessee Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
• Enjoy up to $350 when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account with Direct Deposit and/or open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit $10,000 or more in new money and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days
• Enjoy a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit
• Enjoy a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 days, and maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days
• Access to 16,000 Chase ATMs and nearly 5,000 branches
• Apply online in minutes. Open your account online now.
• Chase QuickPay® with Zelle® - Take the drama out of splitting a check.
• Real-time fraud monitoring - We watch your debit-card to help your money stay your money.
• Available online nationwide except in Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For branch locations, visit locator.chase.com.
Table of Contents
First Tennessee Bank $200 Checking & Savings Bonus Summary
To earn your First Tennessee Bank $200 Checking & Savings Bonus, simply open a new Premier Checking using promo code SWT150 and a Money Market Savings Account using promo code SVSC50.
- Bonus Offer: First Tennessee Bank $200 Checking & Savings Bonus
- Availability: AL, AR, GA, KY, MS, NC, TN, VA (Branch Locator)
- Expiration: 04/30/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Up to $300
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $300 Checking; $2,000 Savings
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: $9 MMA, $12 Checking; see below on how to waive the fees
- Early Termination Fees: Must keep account open for at least 180 days, otherwise bonus can be reverted back.
- Promo Code(s): SWT150 (Checking); SVSC50 (Savings)
First Tennessee Bank $200 Checking & Savings Bonus: If you’re eligible for this offer, sign up online or print off a certificate to open in-branch.
If you are interested in more First Tennessee Bank Deals, Bonuses, and Promotions, see our compiled list of First Tennessee Bank Promotions here.
To earn your First Tennessee Bank $150 Checking Bonus:
- To receive bonus, you must open your Premier Checking account at a financial center and present a copy of the offer, or open your account online starting at this page and ensure promo code SWT150 appears where the promo code is requested. To receive your $150 bonus, you must have an opening deposit of at least $300, and at least one direct deposit must post to your account within 60 days of account opening.
To earn your First Tennessee $50 Savings Bonus:
- To receive your bonus, open your account online and ensure code SVSC50 appears where “Promo code” is requested, or open your account at a First Tennessee financial center and present a copy of the offer. You must open a new Money Market Savings account with an opening deposit of at least $2,000, and make total deposits of at least $5,000 in the first 30 days.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Premier Checking Account: $12 monthly fee, but it can be waived with a $5,000 minimum balance.
- Money Market Account: No monthly service charge if account holder also has a qualifying checking account, or if total combined balance in First Tennessee accounts is at least $5,000. Otherwise, a $9.00 monthly fee will be assessed.
This is definitely one of the most simple bonuses I have came across. All you’ll need to do to acquire the First Tennessee Bank $200 Checking & Savings Bonus is by simply opening a new checking account, opening a new debit card, ATM fee rebates, and using eStatements!
Do you have any bank bonuses, deals, or promotions that you know of that you recommend? If so, please comment below with the offer so our readers can also benefit! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions!
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
• Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
• Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
• Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
• No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
• Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
• 0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 16.24%-28.24% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
• $0 Annual Fee
• Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions