Find the latest listing of Desert Financial Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Typical offers include their $100 referral bonus.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM $300 Bonus||Citi Priority Account: Up to $1,500 Cash Bonus
with required activities.
|Chase Total Checking® $225 Bonus||Chase Secure BankingSM $100 Bonus|
|HSBC Premier Checking $450 Bonus||Discover Online Savings Account $200 Bonus|
|Huntington 25 Checking $300 Bonus||Huntington Business Checking 100 $100 Bonus|
|Huntington Unlimited Business Checking $400 Bonus||Huntington Unlimited Plus Business Checking $750 Bonus|
|TD Bank Convenience Checking $150 Bonus||Axos Bank Basic Business $100 Bonus|
|Aspiration Spend & Save $150 Bonus||TD Bank Beyond Checking $300 Bonus|
|PNC Bank Virtual Wallet® Up to $300 Bonus||PNC Bank Virtual Wallet® Checking Pro Up to $200 Bonus|
|Axos Bank Rewards Checking $100 Bonus||Citigold® Account: Up To $1500 Cash Bonus
with required activities.
|SoFi Money $100 Bonus||Discover Cashback Debit $360 Bonus|
|Ally Invest Up To $3,000 Bonus||BMO Harris Smart Advantage Account $200 Bonus|
|BlockFi Up To $250 BTC Bonus|
Table of Contents
- 1 Desert Financial Credit Union Promotions Review
- 2 Desert Financial Credit Union $100 Referral Bonus
- 3 Checking Account Bonuses
- 4 Special Checking Account Features
- 5 What to Open at Desert Financial Credit Union
- 6 How to Avoid Desert Financial Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- 7 Savings Account Offers
- 8 Author’s Verdict
Desert Financial Credit Union Promotions Review
For 80 years Desert Financial Credit Union has been serving communities of Arizona. With 18 convenient locations spread around Phoenix, you are able to take advantage of the best the bank has to offer, but if you’re not local to any of these regions, check out our Bank Promotions page for more suitable offers.
|Eligibility: If you or one of your relatives lives, works, worships or goes to school in Maricopa, Gila or Pinal County, then you can open an account! For a full list of eligible towns see their full list of membership requirements.|
- Bonus Link:
- $100 Referral Bonus (No Expiration Date Listed)
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: AZ
- Branches: 18 Branches (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $105
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
I’ll go over Desert Financial Credit Union offers below.
Desert Financial Credit Union $100 Referral Bonus
What you’ll get: $100 bonus
- Where it’s available: AZ
- How to earn it:
- Complete the Referral Form and give it to a friend. Have your friend provide the form when they open their new account.
- Must meet the following qualifications:
- Have no existing accounts (primary or joint owner) within the last 12 months
- Make at least one direct deposit into their new checking account during the first 90 days
- Perform at least 30 debit card transactions during the first 90 days
- You and your friend will each receive a $100 cash bonus
- When it expires: None
(No Expiration Date Listed)
Editor’s Note: Desert Financial Credit Union is also currently offering a separate $100 referral bonus with the same requirements.
|Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available for entry level checking accounts. Current bonuses such as Chase Total Checking ($225 Bonus), BMO Harris Bank Checking ($300 Bonus), Citi Priority Account (Up to $1500 Bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit ( up to $360 Bonus), Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Convenience Checking ($150 Bonus) are all fantastic offers.|
Having been around for nearly 80 years, they know that there is more to life than money. At Desert Financial, they focus on what matters most: their members, their team and their community.
Checking Account Bonuses
Desert Financial Credit Union offers cash bonuses for new checking customers from time to time. Sometimes you have to open a checking plus savings account package to earn these bonuses.
As an added perk, All Desert Financial Credit Union checking accounts offer free online banking, mobile banking, and mobile deposits.
Special Checking Account Features
All Desert Financial Credit Union checking accounts come with these features.
- Access nationwide branch & ATM network: With a diverse spread of ATM’s in our network, you can withdraw or deposit money.
- Digital Services: Free access to all of our digital services, including online and mobile banking, mobile deposit, mobile payments, personal financial management and much more.
What to Open at Desert Financial Credit Union
Keep your eye out on these great Desert Financial Credit Union products:
- Checking: You can earn a $100 bonus for you and someone else when you refer them to open a new qualifying checking account and setup to receive direct deposit.
How to Avoid Desert Financial Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- Checking: There are no monthly service fees
Savings Account Offers
- Savings: This account earns 1.31% APY. Minimum deposit $5 and there are no monthly service fees
- Certificate of Deposit
- Standard Term CD: 0.85% – 2.75% APY. Terms ranging from 6 month – 60 months. Minimum deposit of $500.
- Money Market: 0.10% – 0.75% APY, depending on amount. Varying minimum balances to earn APY.
To summarize, Desert Financial Credit Union has some of the best promotions, bonuses, and offers in Arizona. With insurance from the NCUA, you can be sure your money is safe and secure!
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Desert Financial Credit Union promotions here.