Check out the latest Dedham Savings Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
They are currently offering a $250 bonus when you open a new checking account and meet the requirements.
Table of Contents
Dedham Savings Bank Promotions Review
Dedham Savings Bank was established in 1831 in Dedham, Massachusetts and is one of the oldest still functioning American banks. Their collective mission is to believe in every single customer and their goals. From affordable housing, to financial education, to environmental stewardship, they work alongside their community partners every day to make an impact on the lives and businesses of those around us.
- Bonus Links:
- $250 Checking Bonus (12/31/2021)
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: MA, RI
- Branches: 9 (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
I’ll go over Dedham Savings Bank offers below.
Dedham Savings Bank $250 Checking Bonus
What you’ll get: $250 bonus
- Where it’s available: MA, RI
- How to earn it:
- Open any personal Checking account with funds not currently on deposit
- Within 60 days of account opening, receive at least two direct deposits to Checking account, totaling $1,000 or more (a direct deposit is a recurring deposit of a paycheck, pension, Social Security or other regular monthly income, electronically deposited by an employer or outside agency into your account).
- Within 60 days of account opening, pay at least two bills with Online Bill Pay or make five purchases with Dedham Savings Debit Card.
- When it expires: 12/31/2021
(Expires December 31, 2021)
Editor’s Note: There’s also an alternative for the $250 bonus with the same expiration date and requirements. Click here to see offer.
|Compare this offer to some of the higher end checking offers available. Current bonuses such as HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($300 Bonus), BMO Harris Bank Premier ($500 Bonus), and TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus).|
A Dedham Savings checking account will also help you get the most out of every dime. They offer several different types of checking accounts and will help you pick the one that’s just right for you.
Checking Account Bonuses
Dedham Savings Bank offers cash bonuses for new checking customers from time to time. Simply open a new qualifying account and meet the requirements and you can earn a generous bonus and get access to many features.
Special Checking Account Features
All Dedham Savings Bank checking accounts come with these features.
- Online Banking: Online Banking allows you to monitor your bills, make payments, receive statements electronically and follow your transactions from the convenience of your home, office, or while you’re on the road.
- Debit Mastercard: The convenience of a credit card with all the benefits of an ATM card – that’s the Dedham Savings Debit MasterCard™. Just like an ATM card, you can use it at ATMs worldwide and at retail establishments worldwide, wherever MasterCard™ Debit is accepted. Furthermore all withdrawals come directly from your checking account.
- Mobile App: In today’s busy world, having your bank at your fingertips is a must. Check your account balances on the train ride to work. Deposit a check while you take care of your children or grandchildren. Life is busy enough so keep your banking simple with our mobile banking solution, Dedhamobile!
What to Open at Dedham Savings Bank
Keep your eye out on these great Dedham Savings Bank products:
- Certificates of Deposit: Get our highest rates guaranteed for the term of your CD, from 3 months to 5 years.* Come into the branch or open a 6 month, 12 month or 24 month CD online.
- College Savings: As parents and grandparents we want to support our children’s dreams. That is why it is so important to have The Investment Center at Dedham Savings, available through Sorrento Pacific Financial, LLC on your side. We can go over your options and explain the benefits of 529 Plans*, Coverdell Education Savings Accounts and UGMA & UTMA Custodial Accounts for Minors.
How to Avoid Dedham Savings Bank Checking Account Fees
- There are no monthly fee associated with this account.
Savings Account Offers
- Start Up Savings: This account is perfect for anyone working to build funds for their financial future and establish self-sufficiency. You can earn big returns on balances up to $1,000 — We’ll reward you with great interest to help you reach your goals quickly!
- Passbook or Statement Savings: Traditional savings accounts with a monthly statement or passbook available. It’s a smart & easy way to save and deposits fully insured. It only $10 to open the account and earn interest.
- Great Rate Savings: Get a higher rate and have ongoing access to your funds. Get a FREE ATM card
and get access to unlimited in-branch, by mail and ATM deposits and withdrawals. Only $10 to open the account and earn interest.
Quite an easy bonus to earn! This Dedham Savings Bank $250 Checking Bonus takes minimal effort to obtain. Additionally, this account has been reported a soft pull so definitely a good bonus to go for! Furthermore, if you happen to know any info regarding credit card funding, or early termination fees, please let us know!
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Dedham Savings Bank promotions here.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Citi Priority Account||Up to $1,500 Cash Bonus|
with required activities.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$225 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|SoFi Money||$100 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|BMO Harris Smart Advantage Account||$300 Cash||Review|
|Citigold Account||Up To $1500 Cash Bonus|
with required activities.
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save||$150 Cash||Review|