Available Nationwide, Community Bank of Raymore is offering you 2.14% APY on your funds when you fund a Premier Money Management Account with at least $25. Below is all the information you need to earn a 2.14% APY Rate when you open a Community Bank of Raymore Premier Money Management Account.
In addition to the current rate from Community Bank of Raymore, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor's Note: If you're interested in getting a credit card, look at our full list of the Best Credit Cards!
Table of Contents
Community Bank of Raymore Money Market Account
Here is your opportunity to earn a an interest rate of 2.14% APY on your funds for opening a Community Bank of Raymore Premier Money Management Account!
- Bonus Offer: 2.14% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide (Locator)
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $25
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional
- Monthly Service Fee: $10, easy to waive
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Community Bank of Raymore Premier Money Management Account: Consider opening a Premier Money Management Account with Community Bank of Raymore to receive an interest rate of 2.14% APY on your funds. Apply today!
Community Bank of Raymore Money Market Account Rates
- 2.14% APY
- The interest rate will not be less than the 13-week U.S. Treasury Bill index rate as published in the Wall Street Journal with an effective date of the 15th of the preceding month, less one quarter of one-percent (.25%).
- FREE electronic statements
- Monthly service charge of $10 if balance falls below $1,000
- Interest accrues on the first business day of your deposit
- Withdrawals can be made on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each month. If these days fall on a holiday, withdrawals will be allowed the following day. Any withdrawal exceptions will be charged a $25 fee.
- $25 minimum deposit to open
Simply open a new Premier Money Management Account from Community Bank of Raymore with an opening deposit of $25 and start earning interest!
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Maintain a daily balance of $1,000 or more and waive the $10 Monthly Service Fee!
Because there is no minimum balance requirement to earn 2.14%, this account is very good. Although there is a minimum balance requirement to avoid $10 monthly service fee, there is still a lot to like. Please let us know if you find out or know any information regarding credit inquiry.
If you know of any account similar to this or better, please let us know by commenting below! We'll be sure to give you credit! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions and/or for more bank rates!
Savings rate can change quite often. With that said, you can take advantage of the best nationwide savings rates here as well as the best savings account bonuses. I would recommend the HSBC Direct Savings and the CIT Bank Savings Builder accounts as they offer exceptional industry leading rates available nationwide. The Chase SavingsSM account has a nice sign-up bonus.
|CIT Bank Savings Builder||2.30% APY||Review|
|HSBC Direct Savings Member FDIC||2.30% APY||Review|
|Synchrony Bank Savings||2.25% APY||Review|
|Barclays Online Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
|Discover® Online Savings Account||2.10% APY||Review|
|American Express High Yield Savings||2.10% APY||Review|
With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
• New Offer! Double Cash Back: Earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• No minimum to redeem for cash back
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee