Find the latest listing of Christian Community Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Typical offers include their $200 checking bonus.[table “304” not found /]
Table of Contents
- 1 Christian Community Credit Union Promotions Review
- 2 Christian Community Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus
- 3 Special Checking Account Features
- 4 What to Open at Christian Community Credit Union
- 5 How to Avoid Christian Community Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- 6 Savings Account Offers
- 7 Author’s Verdict
Christian Community Credit Union Promotions Review
Christian Community Credit Union is found in California but membership is open to residents nationwide. They have a little over 30,000 members and there are 2 locations in California. See the membership requirements below.
|Eligibility: Christian Community Credit Union of California is open to the people that are affiliated with most Christian Churches and denominations whether they are a student, minister, member, or alumni and the family members of the current credit union members. See current membership details|
- Bonus Link:
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Branches: 2 Branches (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull or Hard Pull?
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR for more information
Additionally, for more current offers, check out our bank bonuses page. Furthermore, compare Christian Community Credit Union rates for CDs and Savings with our best rates for Savings and CD accounts.
I’ll go over Christian Community Credit Union offers below.
Christian Community Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus
What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Where it’s available: Nationwide
- How to earn it:
- Open your FIRST Free Checking or Checking Plus Account with at least $100
- Sign up for eStatements within 60 days of account opening at myCCCU.com/estatements
- Set up a qualifying Direct Deposit, which must be received within 60 days of account opening.
- When it expires: None listed
(No Expiration Date)
|Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available for entry level checking accounts. Current bonuses such as Chase Total Checking ($225 Bonus), BMO Harris Bank Checking ($300 Bonus), Citi Priority Account (Up to $1500 Bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit ( up to $360 Bonus), Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Convenience Checking ($150 Bonus) are all fantastic offers.|
Christian Community Credit Union is a unique credit union since residents can become members nationwide. Additionally, they offer a variety of checking and savings accounts for different needs. Check them out below.
Special Checking Account Features
All Christian Community Credit Union checking accounts come with these features.
- Mobile Banking & mobile deposits: Manage your accounts from your smart devices for quick and convenient access.
- 30,000+ CO-OP ATMs & Over 5,600 CO-OP Shared Branches nationwide
- Earns Rewards and Gives to Missions: Each checking account allows you to earn rewards as you spend as well donates a certain amount to missions that the credit union support.
What to Open at Christian Community Credit Union
Keep your eye out on these great Christian Community Credit Union products:
- Checking Plus: This Checking Account earns interest! As long as you maintain a $1,500 daily balance, you won’t have to worry about any monthly fees. Additionally, you get to enjoy the other account features such as overdraft protection.
How to Avoid Christian Community Credit Union Checking Account Fees
- Free Checking: There are no monthly service fees
- Checking Plus: To avoid monthly fees, just sign up for direct deposit and have a daily balance of $1,500 or more
Savings Account Offers
- Savings Account: Put your money to work with this Savings Account. All you need to get started is $100. And there’s no monthly fee if you keep at least $100 in the account.
- Money Market: Want to earn a higher rate than a savings account? Have at least $1,000? A Money Market Account might be right for you.
- Variable tiered-rate account
- $1,000 minimum to open ($100 for IRA)
- Immediate access to your funds
- $10 monthly fee when the daily balance falls below $1,000
- Premium Money Market Account: Want immediate access to your money while earning a great rate? A Premium Money Market Account might be right for you. Keep your money close. Keep your money earning.
- $10,000 minimum ($10,000 minimum for IRA)
- $100,000 maximum
- New Money Only
- Check writing available
- $15 monthly fee when the daily balance falls below $10,000
- 4% APY New Member Welcome Certificate: This account is special for new members. Earn a generous APY on this CD.
- 18 months
- $500 minimum; $10,000 maximum per member
- One certificate per new member
- Term Share Certificates: Save more, earn more!You choose the term! Terms from six months to five years are available.
Lastly, Christian Community Credit Union has promotions, bonuses, and offers from time to time. Furthermore, this credit union focuses on people not profits. Check out their account offerings so you can reach your financial goals.
Additionally, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of Christian Community Credit Union promotions here.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Citi Priority Account||Up to $1,500 Cash Bonus|
with required activities.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$225 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|SoFi Money||$100 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|BMO Harris Smart Advantage Account||$300 Cash||Review|
|Citigold Account||Up To $1500 Cash Bonus|
with required activities.
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save||$150 Cash||Review|