Available nationwide, Capital One 360 is offering you a 3.30% APY on your funds for opening a new Capital One 360 Performance Savings account.
Consider opening the Capital One 360 Performance Savings account to earn the high APY rate. Additionally, continue reading if you are interested in this offer!
Table of Contents
About Capital One
Being one of the largest financial institutions in the United States, Capital One has over 500 convenient locations spread throughout the nation. With a driven and dedicated team offering fantastic products such as savings rates and CD rates, you are able to obtain the best services and features the bank has to offer.
Capital One 360 Performance Savings
Open a new Capital One 360 Performance Savings account to earn the high APY rate!
- Account Type: 360 Performance Savings
- Rate Offer: 3.30% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull, which does not affect your credit
- Credit Funding: None
- Minimum Balance: None
- Maximum Balance: None
- Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Capital One 360 ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
Editor’s Note: Help us with the table above in the comment section if you have experience with Capital One 360’s ACH capabilities.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
Capital One 360 Account Benefits
- FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by law
- Earn a competitive interest rate
- Interest compounds daily
- No monthly cycle service charge
- No minimum balance requirement
- Nationwide account that can be opened online
- Access your money 24/7, from the couch or on-the-go, with mobile banking.
- Use innovative tools like automatic transfers to help make the most of your online account.
- All deposits in this savings account are FDIC-insured up to the allowable limits.
Open a Performance Savings Account with Capital One 360 today to start earning a competitive rate! The best part is, you can earn a high rate on any balance!
For more, see our list of the latest banking promotions from Capital One.
In addition to the current rate from Capital One 360, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!