Find the latest listing of American Heritage Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Currently, they are offering a $200 bonus.
Table of Contents
- 1 Checking Account Bonuses
- 2 Special Checking Account Features
American Heritage Credit Union Promotions Review
American Heritage CU was established in 1948. It is the 5th largest credit union in Pennsylvania and 106th largest credit union in the nation. There are now 32 locations available, they have savings rates that are 3X the national average and boasts an A health rating.
Membership in American Heritage Credit Union is open to anyone through membership in the Kids-N-Hope Foundation. Membership is also open to individuals who live, work, worship, or attend school in Ambler, Bensalem, Bridgeport, Bristol, Bryn Athyn, Butler, Cheltenham, Conshohocken, Fort Washington, Norristown, Penndel, Philadelphia, Souderton, Southampton, Tullytown, Villanova, or Warminster Heights, Pennsylvania and employees of more than 700 Select Employer Groups. See current membership details
- Bonus Link:
- $200 Checking Bonus (10/31/2021)
- Account Type: Free Checking Account
- Availability: PA
- Branches: 32 Branches (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $500
- Early Termination Fee: None
Additionally, you may want to compare this offer to bigger banks such as HSBC Bank checking bonuses, Chase Bank checking bonuses, Huntington Bank checking bonuses, Discover Bank checking bonuses, TD Bank checking bonuses, BBVA, or CIT Bank.
I’ll go over American Heritage FCU offers below.
American Heritage FCU $200 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Where it’s available: PA
- How to earn it:
- Open an American Heritage Free Checking Account
- Set up a direct deposit in the cumulative amount of $500.00 or more in each of the following full three statement cycles following the month of account opening and receive $50 per statement cycle for a maximum of $150 in bonus awards
- Receive an additional $50 bonus when 25 or more cumulative debit card transactions are made during the first three full statement cycles following account opening
- When it expires: 10/31/2021
(Expires October 31, 2021)
|Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available for entry level checking accounts. Current bonuses such as Chase Total Checking ($225 Bonus), BMO Harris Bank Checking ($300 Bonus), Citi Priority Account (Up to $1500 Bonus), Discover Cash Back Debit ( up to $360 Bonus), Aspiration Spend & Save Account ($150 Bonus), as well as the TD Bank Convenience Checking ($150 Bonus) are all fantastic offers.|
American Heritage is a credit union, not a bank. Since they provide all of the same services and conveniences as a bank, take a closer look at what makes them different! American Heritage will never be a faceless, business-first organization. Additionally, they are a community of members who live and work together.
Checking Account Bonuses
American Heritage FCU offers cash bonuses for new checking customers from time to time. Therefore for this bonus you have to open a Free Checking Account package to earn these bonuses. The best part is these offers are usually available nationwide.
As an added perk, all American Heritage FCU checking accounts offer free online banking, mobile banking, and mobile deposits.
Special Checking Account Features
All American Heritage FCU checking accounts come with these features.
- ID Protect Identity theft monitoring and resolution services for you and your eligible family members.
- Free Online Teller: You will be able to get your finances checked out at any time of the day.
- Free Independence Debit Card with ScoreCard® Reward Points: Get a new debit card free with the account and start earning points on your purchases.
What to Open at American Heritage Federal Credit Union
Keep your eye out on these great American Heritage FCU products:
- Checking: You can earn a $200 bonus when you open a new qualifying checking account and complete the requirements. Furthermore, you must sign up and for membership with American Heritage FCU.
How to Avoid American Heritage FCU Checking Account Fees
- No Monthly Service Fee
Savings Account Offers
- High-Yield Savings: This account earns 1.80% APY. Minimum deposit of $10 and there are no monthly service fees
- Featured: 2.00% APY. Featured 59 month term. Minimum deposit of $500
- Money Market: 0.5% APY, depending on amount. Varying minimum balances to earn APY
Therefore now available to residents in Philadelphia, American Heritage Credit Union is offering you a chance to earn up to $200 in bonuses with a new checking account and meeting certain requirements.
Furthermore, you can find a full list of the best bank promotions here. Finally, remember to bookmark this page because you will always find an updated list of American Heritage Federal Credit Union promotions here.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Citi Priority Account||Up to $1,500 Cash Bonus|
with required activities.
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|Chase Total Checking®||$225 Cash||Review|
|Chase Secure BankingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|SoFi Money||$100 Cash||Review|
|Discover Bank Cashback Debit||$360 Debit Cashback||Review|
|BMO Harris Smart Advantage Account||$300 Cash||Review|
|Citigold Account||Up To $1500 Cash Bonus|
with required activities.
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Axos Business Savings||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save||$150 Cash||Review|