The following offer is from our partner American Express. The opinions and beliefs in this article are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Below is all the information you need to open an American Express High-Yield Savings Account .
|With the American Express Personal Savings Account:
-Earn 2.10% APY on your deposits. Your Personal Savings account earns interest daily and is posted to your account monthly.
-Links easily with your current bank accounts. No need to switch banks.
-FDIC Insured. Your account is insured to at least $250,000 per depositor.
-No monthly fees, no minimum balance.
-24/7 Account Access
Table of Contents
American Express High-Yield Savings Account Summary
Here is your opportunity to earn the current APY on your funds. Open a new account and get started today!
- Bonus Offer: 2.10% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: None
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: Any
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Apply Now: Consider opening an account to earn the fantastic rate on your funds. Apply today!
- No minimum deposit- You can open your account with as little as $1 and still continue to earn the current APY rate.
- No monthly fees: You’ll be able to earn as much as possible and not have to worry about monthly fees cutting into your return.
- Multiple ways to access your money- Being able to access your account from the internet gives you the ability to transfer money very easily, You can also manage your account using your phone.
- FDIC insured- Your funds will be FDIC insured up to the maximum amount of $250,000.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- American Express High-Yield Savings Account: No monthly fees
If you’re on the search for an interest bearing account with a competitive rate in addition to an institution you can depend on, this is one of the top accounts to consider! Open an account today and start earning interest on your funds. If you know of any account similar to this or better, please let us know by commenting below! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals and/or for more bank rates! If you’re interested in getting a credit card, look at our full list of the Best Credit Card Promotions!