As clearly shown, Terps Credit Card is allowing you to get 50,000 bonus points when you spend $5,000 in the first three months. In addition, you can earn 10x points on all University of Maryland purchases and 1x on other purchases. If you’re interested, take advantage of this offer soon because it’s only for a limited amount of time. Please continue reading if you would like to know more.
This card works for anyone who either goes to or is an alumni of the University of Maryland because it gives you 10X points on University of Maryland purchases.
With the Chase Freedom® Card:
• 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.24-25.99%. Balance transfer fee is 3% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
• Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate
• Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter
• Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
• Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
• Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
• No annual fee
Table of Contents
Terps Credit Card Features
- Earn 50,000 bonus points when you spend $5,000 in the first three months
- 10x on all University of Maryland Purchases
- 1x on other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- 0% introductory APR for the first 12 months
- No annual fee
Terps Credit Card: If this bonus appeals to you, click this link to apply now!
For this offer, you’ll receive 50,000 bonus points for spending $5,000 in the first three months.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
Apply for the Terps Credit Card to earn a great bonus of 50,000 bonus. With this card you don’t have to worry about annual fees. This card is pretty much a standard card that will give you everything you need, so definitely consider this card if you’re not looking for anything really special but will get the job done.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy to check out our list of credit card bonuses.
With the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express:
• Earn a $200 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%) - that means spending $60 a week at U.S. supermarkets could earn over $180 back per year.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
• You spoke, we listened. Over 1.6 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2018.
• Cash Back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
• 95 annual fee.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees