Earn $200 bonus when you open a new savings account with TD Bank and meet the eligible requirements.
TD Bank $200 Savings Account Bonus Summary
- Availability: CT, DC, DE, FL, MD, ME, MA, NC, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, SC, VT, VA
- Expiration: None
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Up to $1,200
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $20,000+
- Monthly Service Fee: $15, $5; waivable, see below.
- Early Termination Fees: If the savings account is closed by the Customer or TD Bank within 6 months after account opening, TD Bank does reserve the right to deduct the bonus amount from that account at closing.
(Offer expires 04/30/2024)
|Compare this savings account to alternatives like SoFi Checking and Savings Account ($275 Bonus + 4.50% APY), CIT Bank Platinum Savings (5.05% APY).|
The information for the TD Savings account has been collected independently by BankDealGuy. The product details on this page have not been reviewed or provided by the bank.
How to Earn the Bonus
To earn the bonus, make sure to open a new checking account with a minimum opening deposit for the eligible account chosen:
- TD Beyond Savings: Earn $200 when you deposit at least $20,000 in new funds in the first 20 days and keep at least a $20,000 daily balance for 90 days.
- TD Simple Savings: Earn $200 when you deposit at least $10,000 in new funds in the first 20 days and keep at least a $20,000 daily balance for 90 days.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- TD Beyond Savings: $15 fee can be waived by:
- Keeping a $20,000 minimum daily balance. Or
- Linking your savings account to a TD Beyond Checking Account.
- TD Simple Savings: $5 monthly fee can be waived several ways:
- Keeping a $300 minimum daily balance.
- Link your savings account to a TD Beyond Checking account.
- Make recurring $25+ transfers from your linked TD Bank checking account.
- If you’re under 24, link your savings account to a TD Convenience Checking account.
- Waived automatically if you’re 18 or under/62 or older.
Take advantage of this TD Bank checking account offer where you can earn a generous bonus! If you are interested in more offers from TD Bank, check out the latest offers from TD Bank. See our full list of bank promotions also.