If you’re looking for a new savings account available nationwide, SmartyPig High Yield Savings account is offering you 3.10% APY on your funds.
Table of Contents
About SmartyPig High Yield Savings Account
With its headquarters in Utah, SmartyPig is an innovative online bank created to encourage more savings over a conventional brick-and-mortar institution. As an online bank, SmartyPig provides excellent rates and no fees on their savings accounts.
SmartyPig High Yield Savings
Here is your opportunity to earn a competitive rate on your funds. Simply open a new account and start earning interest today!
- Account Type: High Yield Savings Account
- Rate Offer: 3.10% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide *Online*
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Minimum Balance: $0.01
- Maximum Balance: Not listed
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: Not listed, check with CSR
(Visit SmartPig to learn more)
SmartyPig ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|$0.01 – $2,500||3.10%|
|$2,500.01 – $10,000||3.10%|
|$10,000.01 – $50,000||3.10%|
SmartyPig Account Benefits
- One of the best interest rates in the country – with rates to help you reach your savings goals faster.
- Share with Friends – For each friend you refer who sets up a high-yield savings account with SmartyPig and savings goal with a successful contribution, you will receive a referral reward of $10 from SmartyPig!
- Set it and forget it – you decide how much and how often you want to contribute and SmartyPig does the rest, from monthly contributions to direct deposit from your paycheck.
- FDIC insured – you can have peace of mind and SmartyPig online savings accounts are securely held up to the maximum amount allowed by law.
Be sure to check out the High Yield Savings account at SmartyPig to earn an attractive rate. Let us know if you have any info regarding if this account incurs a hard or soft pull.
In addition to the current rate from SmartPig, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, or CIT Bank.
If you know of any account similar to this or better, please let us know by commenting below! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!