Find the latest SF Fire Credit Union promotions, bonuses, and offers here.
Offers include a $300 bonus for opening a checking account.
SF Fire Credit Union Promotions Review
San Francisco Fire Credit Union is headquartered in San Francisco and is the 38th largest credit union in the state of California. It is also the 254th largest credit union in the nation. It was established in 1959 and as of December of 2022, it had grown to 191 employees and 77,486 members at 3 locations. San Francisco Fire Credit Union’s CD rates are 3X the national average, and it has a B health rating.
|Eligibility: Membership in San Francisco Fire Credit Union is open to those who live, work, or attend school in San Mateo, San Francisco, or Marin Counties in California, active or retired fire fighters in San Mateo, San Francisco, or Marin County Fire Fighters, or members of the California State Firefighters’ Association. See current membership details|
I’ll go over SF Fire Credit Union offers below.
SF Fire Credit Union $300 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $300 bonus
- Availability: CA (Locator)
- Direct deposit requirement: Yes
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Monthly fees: None
- How to earn it:
- Open a new checking account and enter promo code: bonus300.
- Set up direct deposits of at least $1,000 or more within the first 30 days of account opening. Maintain direct deposit for at least three consecutive 30-day cycles (90 days) after first direct deposit transaction.
- $1,000 – $4,999.99 Monthly Direct Deposit Totals for $100 cash bonus
- $5,000 or more Monthly Direct Deposit Totals for $300 cash bonus
- Once the qualifying direct deposits have been received, you’ll be eligible to receive a cash bonus of up to $300!
|Furthermore, I would compare this offer to U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking ($450 Bonus), SoFi Checking and Savings Account ($275 Bonus), Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), Fifth Third Bank Momentum® Checking ($200 Bonus), KeyBank Checking ($200 bonus).|
How to Avoid Monthly Fee
- Free Checking: No monthly fee
- Savings: No monthly fee