Numerica Credit Union is offering Washington residents a chance to earn a $200 bonus (or $100) when opening a new checking account and meeting certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Numerica Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus!
Editor’s Note: The offer is only valid at Southridge Branch (4948 W. Hildebrand Blvd Kennewick).
Eligibility: Numerica Credit Union members must be affiliated with one of the following groups:
- All persons who live, work or worship in the State of Washington
- All persons who work or live within the North Idaho Panhandle, State of Idaho
- Persons related by BLOOD or MARRIAGE to, or RESIDE with, a PERSON ELIGIBLE
Table of Contents
Numerica Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your Numerica Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and meet the specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Numerica Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus
- Availability: ID, WA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 11/30/2017
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Opening Deposit Requirement: At least $100 balance for 60 days
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Numerica Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, apply today!
Checking Bonus Requirements
- Get $100 when you open a new checking account with direct deposit (minimum direct deposit or ACH deposit of $100) OR
- Get $200 when you when you open a new checking account with direct deposit and have 12 or more debit or credit transactions.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Sequel Checking Account: No monthly fees
- Free Checking Account: No monthly fees
This Numerica Credit Union $200 Checking Bonus is very simple to earn, but prior to opening a new account, be sure to check if this incurs a soft pull. If it does, by all means since it won’t impact your credit history. If you happen to know any info regarding the ability to fund the account with a credit card, whether it triggers a hard or soft pull, or the early account closure fee, please let us know! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!