If you’re looking for a new savings account available nationwide, My e-Banc Savings account is offering you an attractive 4.29% APY on your funds.
Table of Contents
About My e-Banc Savings
Headquartered in Florida, My e-Banc is a division of BAC Florida Bank. Established in 1973, they aspire to continue providing excellent performance to their customers to help them manage their finances.
Being an online account, they can offer one of the highest rates! The account gives you access to online banking, eStatements, mobile banking, text alerts, and so much more.
My e-Banc Savings Account
Here is your opportunity to earn a competitive rate on your funds. Open a new account with a minimum opening deposit of $25,000 to start earning interest and get started today!
- Account Type: Savings Account
- Rate Offer: 4.29% APY Rate
- Availability: Nationwide
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Minimum Balance: $25,000
- Maximum Balance: None
- Monthly Service Fee: $15; waivable
- Early Termination Fees: $50 applies if you close your account within 6 months
(Visit My e-Banc to learn more)
e-Banc ACH Capabilities & Limits
|ACH Type||Speed||Daily $ Limit||Monthly $ Limit||Notes|
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
- No minimum balance required to earn annual percentage yield
- Unlimited deposits
- Debit card if opened in conjunction with a checking account; otherwise, atm card
- Free e-statements
- Person to person transfers – easily send money to others
- Interbank transfers – send money to your accounts in other banks
- Free online banking
- Free online bill payment
- Free mobile banking
- Free mobile check deposit – simply take a snapshot of your check and deposit it remotely into your account
The rate is definitely nice and you’ll be able to earn the rate on any balance, however, you will need to keep at least $25K in your account to waive the monthly fee. This is a great account if you are chasing the high APY rates.
Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this account! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank rates!