LorMet Community Federal Credit Union is offering Ohio residents a $100 checking bonus for opening a new Everywhere Checking Account and meeting certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your LorMet Community Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus!
In addition to the current promotion from LorMet Community FCU, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Eligibility: The person must live, work, or worship in one of the following OH counties: Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, Lancaster, or Philadelphia For more information, check out the membership eligibility section.
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|Discover Cashback Debit||$360 Cash Back||Review|
|Discover Bank CD||Up to 1.00% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank Money Market||Up to 0.35% APY||Review|
|Discover Bank IRA CD||Up to 1.00% APY||Review|
Table of Contents
LorMet Community FCU $100 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your LorMet Community FCU $100 Checking Bonus, simply open a new checking account and meet specified requirements.
- Bonus Offer: LorMet Community Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus
- Availability: OH (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: None listed
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $50
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500+
- Monthly Service Fee: $0, $6.95, $8.95; see below on how to waive the monthly fees
- Early Termination Fees: If account closed within six (6) months, bonus will be deducted from account and Early Closing Fee of $25 will apply.
- Promo Code(s): None
LorMet Community FCU Bonus Application Link
LorMet Community Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, go online or in-branch to apply!
LorMet Community FCU Bonus Requirements
To receive $100 bonus, simply open a new Everywhere Checking account with at least $50 and receive recurring monthly direct deposit totaling $500 or more in ACH deposits of payroll, pension or government benefit, such as Social Security, to this account within 60 days of opening. Bonus deposited within 10 business days of completing requirements.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Everywhere Checking Account: $6.95 monthly fee waived if:
- You complete 15 debit card purchases (excluding ATM transactions) per month
- Classic Checking Account: $8.95 monthly fee waived if:
- You receive monthly direct deposits totaling $500.00 or more to this account and receive E-Statements OR
- You maintain $750.00 average daily balance in this account and receive E-Statements
- Second Chance Checking Account: $9.95 monthly fee (no waivers listed)
- Student Checking Account: No monthly fees
- Teen Checking Account: no monthly fees
If you’re looking for an easy bonus, check out this LorMet Community Federal Credit Union $100 Checking Bonus. If you’re only going for the bonus, I would fulfill the DD requirement and close the account. You’ll only receive a $75 bonus since there is a $25 early termination fee UNLESS if you want to keep the account open for the full 6 months. With that, you will need to complete 15 debit card purchases per month to waive the $6.95 monthly fee. If you happen to know any info regarding credit inquiry or credit card funding info, please let us know!
Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bank! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers a $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
You'll earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%), 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, and 1% back on other purchases.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).