Check out Fremont Bank promotions, bonuses, and offers here!
They are currently offering a $150 bonus for opening a qualifying account!
Table of Contents
Fremont Bank Promotions Review
Founded in 1964, Fremont Bank is headquartered in Fremont, California, and has grown to 23 locations throughout the state. Fremont Bank’s CD rates are 67% higher than the national average, and it has an A health rating.
- Bonus Offer:
- Availability: CA
- Branches: 22 Branches (Bank Locator)
- Credit Inquiry: Unknown, Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Credit Funding: None
- Monthly Service Fee: $0 – $29; See Below
- Early Termination Fees: An early closure fee of $100 will apply if you receive this credit and the account is closed within 180 days of account opening date.
I’ll go over Fremont Bank offers below.
Fremont Bank $150 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $150 bonus
- Where it’s available: CA
- How to earn it:
- Open a new Cornerstone Checking account
- Complete the following activities within 60 days of account opening:
- Direct Deposit2 – Earn $50 when you establish a recurring direct deposit of $500 or more
- Online Bill Pay – Earn $50 when you complete two or more online bill payments through Fremont Bank online or mobile banking
- Debit Card – Earn $50 when you make 25 or more qualifying debit card purchases
- When it expires: None Listed
(Does Not Expire)
Furthermore, I would compare this offer to some of the best offers available. Current bonuses such as Chase Total Checking ($200 Bonus), HSBC Premier Checking ($450 Bonus), Huntington 25 Checking ($500 Bonus), TD Bank Beyond Checking ($300 Bonus) as well as the TD Bank Convenience Checking ($150 Bonus) are all fantastic offers.
[Expired]Fremont Bank $200 Checking Bonus
- What you’ll get: $200 bonus
- Where it’s available: CA
- How to earn it:
- Open a new Freedom Checking account online using promo code Freedom200
- Deposit a minimum of $100 to open the account.
- Complete at least $500 in qualifying Direct Deposits within 60 days of account opening.
- When it expires: 9/30/2019
(Offer Expires 9/30/2019)
What To Open At Fremont Bank
There are several checking accounts offered by Fremont Bank that may fit your individual needs. Additionally, some accounts earn interest.
- Premier Checking Account: Minimum $100 opening deposit, $29 monthly service fee, E-Statements,Mastercard Debit Card, Online and Mobile Banking, ATM Rebates, earns interest.
- Freedom Checking Account: $100 opening deposit, $18 monthly service fee, E-Statements, Mastercard Debit Card, Online and Mobile Banking, ATM Rebates.
- Student Checking Account: This account is intended to help teach your child financial responsibility. Additionally, your child will receive a Mastercard Debit Card and has no monthly service fee.
Fremont Bank Checking Alternatives
With the TD Convenience CheckingSM Account:
• Earn $150 when you receive direct deposits totaling $500 or more within 60 days
• Low minimum daily balance of $100 waives the $15 monthly fee.
• Students and young adults ages 17 through 23 get additional perks like no minimum balance requirements and no monthly maintenance fee.
• Instantly replace a lost or worn debit card by visiting a TD Bank location near you
• Access accounts via Online Banking with Bill Pay, Online Statements and TD Bank Mobile Deposit, with 24/7 cash access at TD ATMs in the U.S. and Canada – plus 24/7 Live Customer Service
• Get a 0.25% discount on TD Bank Home Equity and Personal Loans
Avoid Checking Monthly Fees
- Premier Checking Account: $29 monthly fee waived if;
- With a minimum daily balance of $50,000 or $50,000 with Combined Balance Option
- Freedom Checking Account: $18 monthly fee waived if;
- With recurring $500 direct deposit to your checking account OR
- $2,500 minimum daily balance OR
- $5,000 with Combined Balance Option OR
- Automatic Loan Payment to an existing Fremont Bank personal mortgage loan or Home Equity Line of Credit
- Student Checking Account: No monthly fees
Fremont Bank Savings Options
Additionally, you can earn interest using Savings Accounts, CDs, or Money Market Accounts.
- Statement Savings: This account is the most basic savings account at Fremont Bank. Interest on this account is compounded daily and paid out quarterly. Additionally you can waive the $5 monthly service fee by maintaining an account balance of $300.
- Money Market Account: You can earn higher interest rates based on your account balance. Furthermore, by upgrading to a Premier Money Market Account, you can earn .10% more interest on your account balance.
- CDs: Fremont Bank offers standard CD rates from 1 month to 60 months. Additionally, with a larger deposit, you can earn an even higher interest rate. The minimum to open a CD is $2,500.
Fremont Bank Savings Alternatives
-Available nationwide - paired with phenomenal customer service
-Get 0.40% APY on your funds with no minimum requirements & no monthly fees!
-No hidden fees. No minimum balance to open.
-It's your money. Use it when and how you want.
-Deposit checks on the go or grow your savings with automatic transfers.
-Move money in and out of your savings account easily and securely.
-View your savings account balance and activity online or with mobile app.
-Get started and open a Discover Savings Account in 3 easy steps.
Fremont Bank currently has many bonuses when you open a qualifying account. Although this promotion has a variety of features and services to choose from, I can only recommend this post if it triggers a soft pull and you carefully look over the fine print.
If you experience banking with Fremont Bank, please leave us a comment below letting us know about your experience.
*Check back at this page for updated Fremont Bank promotions, bonuses and offers.
|Chase Business Complete BankingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$450 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||Up To $600||Review|
|BBVA Free Checking + Savings||$250 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking||$300 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Plus Business Checking||$750 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Unlimited Business Checking||$400 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Bank Business Checking 100||$200 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Beyond CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
|Axos Bank Basic Business Checking||$100 Cash||Review|
|Aspiration Spend & Save||$100 Cash||Review|