First Tennessee Bank is offering business owners residing in FL, MS, NC, SC, TN, TX, and VA a chance to earn a $150 Visa Gift Card promotion for opening up a new BizEssentials Checking or Savings Account. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your First Tennessee Bank $150 Business Checking promotion!
In addition to the current promotion from First Tennessee Bank, you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Table of Contents
First Tennessee Bank $150 Business Checking promotion Summary
To earn your First Tennessee Bank $150 Business Checking Bonus, simply open a new BizEssentials Checking or Savings Account and maintain the account in good standing for a minimum of six months.
- Bonus Offer: First Tennessee Bank $150 Business Checking Promotion
- Availability: FL, MS, NC, SC, TN, TX, VA (Branch Locator)
- Expiration: 03/31/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: Up to $300
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $500 Checking, $2,500 Savings
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Monthly Service Fee: $5, $15, $25 Checking; None for savings
- Early Termination Fees: You must keep the account open for 6 months, otherwise the bonus will be reverted back.
- Promo Code(s): CKSMBS (Checking); SMBSSV (Savings)
First Tennessee Bank $150 Business Checking Promotion: If you’re eligible for this offer by residing in one of the qualifying states, download the promotional certificate and present it in-branch to apply. Be sure to use the promo codes given!
If you are interested in more First Tennessee Bank Deals, Bonuses, and Promotions, see our compiled list of First Tennessee Bank Deals here.
To earn your First Tennessee Bank $150 Bonus (Visa Gift Card), complete one of the following:
- Checking Offer: To receive bonus gift card, you must present a copy of the offer certificate at a financial center and open BizEssentials® Basic Checking Account (promo code promo code CKSMBS) with a minimum opening deposit of $500. Customer agrees to maintain account in good standing for a minimum of six months.
- Savings Offer: To receive bonus gift card, you must present a copy of the offer certificate at a financial center and open BizEssentials® Savings Account (promo code SMBSSV) with a minimum opening deposit of $2,500.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- BizEssentials Value Checking Account: $5 monthly fee (looks like there’s no waiver)
- BizEssentials Basic Checking Account: $15.00 monthly fee (Can be waived with a minimum daily balance of $5,000)
- BizEssentials Standard Checking Account: $25.00 monthly fee (Can be waived with minimum daily balance of $10,000 or $25,000 in combined balances**)
- BizEssentials Interest Checking Account: $25 monthly fee (looks like there’s no waiver)
- BizEssentials Savings Account: No monthly fees
I know what I’ll be doing tomorrow on my spare time. If you qualify for this offer, this is a very simple bonus to obtain. Soft pull, $500 opening deposit, and keep it open for 6 months? Easy! Let us know in the comment section below on your thoughts and experience with this bonus offer! Sign up with BankDealGuy and start earning your own referral bonuses today! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank deals!
PROMOTION LINK OFFER OFFER
Chase Total Business Checking® $300 Cash Review
Huntington Bank Accelerated Business $750 Cash Review
Huntington Bank Fast Track Business $400 Cash Review
Huntington Bank Community Business $200 Cash Review
|With the Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business:
-Earning unlimited 2% cash back could mean thousands of dollars each year going back into your business
-Plus, a one-time $500 cash bonus once you spend $4,500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
-Use Spark Cash across all your business spend, with no categories to limit your purchasing
-$0 intro annual fee for the first year; $95 after that
-Rewards won't expire for the life of the account, and you can redeem your cash back for any amount
-Get employee cards at no additional cost, and earn rewards from their business spend