Open a Comerica Bank Premier Rewards Card and earn 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 on purchases within the first three months of account opening. In addition, you’ll get great benefits such as a 4 points per $1 spent on eligible net restaurant purchases and 3 points per $1 spent on eligible net airline purchase. Find out what great benefits this rewards card has to offer by reading more below!
The Capital One VentureOne Rewards Card offers 20,000 Miles once you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 1.25 Miles per dollar on every purchase, every day and pay no annual fee.
This card comes with no annual fees and no foreign transaction fees which is a great choice as your go-to travel card!
Table of Contents
Comerica Bank Premier Rewards Card Features
- Earn 10,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 on purchases within the first three months
- 4 points per $1 spent on eligible net restaurant purchases.
- 3 points per $1 spent on eligible net airline purchases.
- 2 points for every $1 spent on eligible net gas station purchases.
- 1 point for every $1 spent on all other eligible net purchases.
- No caps or limits on the points you can earn, plus you have five years to redeem points for rewards.
- Offer available in Arizona, California, Florida, Michigan, Texas
- $0 first year, $99 annual fee
Comerica Bank Premier Rewards Card: If this bonus appeals to you, click this link to apply now!
For this offer, you’ll receive 10,000 bonus miles when you spend $1,000 in the first three months.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
Apply for the Comerica Bank Premier Rewards Card to earn a great bonus of 10,000 points after you spend $1,000 or more in the first 3 months from account opening. There are great benefits this card has you don’t want to miss out on. This card is pretty much a standard card that will give you everything you need, so definitely consider this card if you’re not looking for anything really special but will get the job done.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore our list of credit card bonuses.
The Chase Freedom Flex offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• Earn 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• Earn 5% on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards, 3% on dining and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. You'll be able to new 5% categories each quarter!
This card has no annual fee.