As clearly shown, Choice Privileges Visa Signature Card is allowing you to get 32,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in the first three months. In addition, you’ll get another 32,000 bonus points when you spend $2,000 in the first 180 days. You’ll also get great benefits such as not having to pay annual fee, earn 5 points per eligible $1 spent, and more! How great is that? If you’re interested, take advantage of this offer soon because it’s available until November 30, 2018. Please continue reading if you would like to know more.
The Chase Freedom FlexSM offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target® or Walmart® purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate.
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase, 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. You'll be able to new 5% categories each quarter!
This card has no annual fee.
Table of Contents
Choice Privileges Visa Signature Card Features
- Earn 32,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in the first three months
- Earn 32,000 bonus points when you spend $2,000 in the first 180 days
- Earn 5 points per eligible $1 spent
- Earn 5 points per eligible $1 on additional Choice Privileges points or Choice Hotels gift card purchase
- Earn 2 points per eligible $1 spent on everyday purchases
- No annual fee
Choice Privileges Visa Signature Card: If this bonus appeals to you, click this link to apply now!
For this offer, you’ll receive up to 64,000 bonus points. You can get 32,000 bonus points when you spend $1,000 in the first 90 days. In addition, you can get another 32,000 bonus points when you spend $2,000 within the first 180 days.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
Apply for the Choice Privileges Visa Signature Card to earn a great bonus up to 64,000 bonus points. With this card you don’t have to worry about annual fees. This card is pretty much a standard card that will give you everything you need, so definitely consider this card if you’re not looking for anything really special but will get the job done.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy to check out our list of credit card bonuses.
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express offers a $300 statement credit after you spend $3,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months. Offer Expires 12/10/2020.
You'll earn 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%). 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases. In addition, you'll earn 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions, 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
The card does come with a $0 introductory annual fee for one year, then $95. (See Rates & Fees)