Bank of America is offering the Bank of America Platinum Visa Business Credit Card. Starting now, you can earn a $300 bonus when you spend $3,000 within the first 90 days of opening your account. Keep on reading if you want to find out more about this card!
This card is most applicable to business people who travel, have cash flow management, and need security for their funds.
With the American Express® Business Gold Card:
• Earn 35,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $5,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Gold Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.*
• More Rewards: Get 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 select categories where your business spent the most each month**
• **4X points apply to the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these 2 categories each calendar year.*
• Airline Bonus: Get 25% points back after you use points for all or part of an eligible flight booked with Amex Travel, up to 250,000 points back per calendar year.*
• Exclusive Offers: Get up to 1 year free on subscriptions to both G Suite Basic for up to 3 users and ZipRecruiter Standard, a combined value up to $3,200.*
• Pay Over Time Option: A flexible payment option to help manage cash flow on purchases of $100 or more.*
• Expense Management Tools: Connect to Quickbooks, access SpendManagerSM, receive a Year-End Summary, and more.*
• *Terms Apply
-See Rates & Fees
Table of Contents
Bank of America Platinum Visa Business Credit Card Features
- $300 statement credit bonus after making at least $1,000 in net purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening.
- Use MyReport Center to manage business credit card transactions
- Schedule hassle-free electronic payments with automatic bill payment
- Online & Mobile Access
- Cash Flow Management Tools
- No annual fee
Bank of America Platinum Visa Business Credit Card: Click the link to find out more about this card, and if you’re interested, apply today!
If you are interested in more Bank of America Bank Deals, Bonuses, and Promotions, see our compiled list of Bank of America Deals.
Earn a $300 statement credit bonus after making at least $3,000 in net purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
The Bank of America Platinum Visa Business Credit Card is a nice, low maintenance card for your business that’ll get everything you need done. To make it even better, you can receive $300 statement credit when you spend $3,000 within the first 90 days of opening a new card. Some things to keep in mind about this card is that it doesn’t offer any cash back opportunities, and it charges foreign transaction fees.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to also visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.
With the Chase Ink Business Cash℠ Credit Card:
• This card offers a $500 bonus after spending $3,000 within the first 3 months.
• 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent at office supply stores, on internet, cable & phone services for every account anniversary year (combined purchases)
• 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent at gas stations & restaurants for every account anniversary year (combined purchases); 1% on all other purchases with no limit
• Enjoy 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases
• This card has No Annual Fee