At a glance, with the Xceed Financial Credit Union Platinum Visa Reward Card, you will earn a 20,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first three months after account opening. Also, there’s no annual fee! If you find this appealing and want to learn more about the benefits of this card, please continue to read below.
Eligibility: Membership in Xceed Financial Federal Credit Union is open to anyone through the Friends of the Webster Public Library ($10 fee), Heal the Bay ($25 membership fee), Buffalo Zoo ($45 fee), or Seneca Park Zoo ($55 fee). Employees and retirees of Xerox and its subsidiaries, OfficeMax, and nearly 400 other SEGs qualify to join. Membership is also open to residents of Carrollton, Dallas, Farmers Branch, Irving and Lewisville, Texas; Greater Rochester, New York; Rosemont, Illinois; San Jose, California; and St. Petersburg, Florida.
Table of Contents
Xceed Financial Credit Union Platinum Visa Reward Card Features
- $200 Cash Rewards bonus after making $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months of account opening
- Earn 5x rewards points for each dollar spent on qualified gas and grocery purchases from July 1 – September 30, 2018.
- Visa Checkout
- Warranty Manager Service from Visa
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Visa Account Updater
- Verified by Visa
- No annual fee
Xceed Financial Credit Union Platinum Visa Reward Card: If you like the features this card has to offer, then click this link to apply.
For this offer, you are eligible to earn cash reward bonus when you make $3,000 in purchases within the first three months from account opening. If you meet this requirement, you will receive 20,000 bonus points.
The Xceed Financial Credit Union Platinum Visa Reward Card has no annual fee and will allow you to experience great features you don’t want to miss out on. Get an easy 20,000 bonus points after making a purchase of $3,000 in purchases in the first 90 days of your account opening.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to also visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.
The Chase Freedom Flex offers a $200 bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
• Earn 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
• Earn 5% on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards, 3% on dining and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
You cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back. You'll be able to new 5% categories each quarter!
This card has no annual fee.