Wright-Patt Credit Union is offering Ohio residents an 27-Month Term 3.14% APY CD account. Below are all the details you need to open the 27-Month term 3.14% APY CD Rate Special on your funds when you open a Wright-Patt Credit Union CD Account!
Membership Eligibility: Individuals from Southwest and Central Ohio are eligible for the great benefits of belonging to Wright-Patt Credit Union. If you are interested in joining this credit union, be sure to check out their membership page.
|Best CD Accounts||Minimum||APY|
12-Month CD Account
|BBVA Compass Bank|
36-Month CD Account
11-Month No-Penalty CD Account
Table of Contents
Wright-Patt Credit Union CD Account Summary
Open up a new Wright-Patt Credit Union CD Account to earn 3.14% APY on your funds.
- Rate Offer: 27-Month Term 3.14% APY
- Availability: OH (Branch Locator)
- Expiration: None Listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Please tell us!
- Credit Funding: Unknown.
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $100,000 to earn rate
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: None Listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Wright-Patt Credit Union CD Account: If you wish to earn competitive CD rates, be sure to apply for this account!
|Term||APY Rate||Minimum Deposit|
Earn CD rates a rate of 2.79-3.14% APY by:
- Visit Wright-Patt Credit Union CD Account online and open a new CD Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number
- Select your term whether it be a 3-month, 11-month, up to a 60-month term, etc.
- Fund your account: Make the minimum opening deposit.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees involved with this CD Account.
Wright-Patt Credit Union is currently has a 27-Month Certificate of Deposit with a 3.14% APY CD Rate, but it has a $100,000 minimum to earn the rate. Although this is competitive with other rates, it has quite a high opening deposit. I suggest that you open a lower minimum deposit required account because their rates are similar to this one.
Please let us know if you find out any information regarding whether this account triggers a hard or soft pull. Do you know of a better CD rate elsewhere? If so, let us know! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with Discover Bank in the comment section below. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions and the best CD Rate Offers!
With the Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express:
• Earn a $250 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
• Earn 6% Cash Back on select U.S. streaming subscriptions.
• Earn 3% Cash Back on transit including taxis/rideshare, parking, tolls, trains, buses & more.
• 6% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1%). 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations. 1% Cash Back on other purchases.
• Over 1.6 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2018.
• Low intro APR: 0% for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 15.24% to 26.24%
• $95 annual fee.
• Terms Apply.
• See Rates & Fees