Available nationwide, Wells Fargo is offering a you a chance to earn a $400 checking bonus when you open up a new Everyday Checking Account online and complete certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Wells Fargo $400 Checking Bonus!
In addition to the current promotion from Wells Fargo you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editors Note: This is an exclusive, online-only offer and not valid for branch or phone account opens. However, if you would rather open the account in branch, Wells Fargo is also offering the same $400 bonus utilizing this link.
• Get a $750 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Premier checking account with qualifying activities.
• Open your new HSBC Premier checking account online by June 2, 2019; and
• Deposit a minimum Qualifying Balance of $100,000 or more in New Money in combined checking, savings, and/or eligible investment accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening; and
• Maintain at least the minimum Qualifying Balance for 90 calendar days from the date you deposited the minimum Qualifying Balance.
• You will automatically receive the $750 Welcome Deposit in your new HSBC Premier checking account approximately eight weeks after completing all qualifying activities. It's that simple.
Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo $400 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your Wells Fargo $400 Checking Bonus, simply open a new Everyday Checking Account online and meet the qualifying requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Wells Fargo $400 Checking Bonus
- Availability: Nationwide (Online Only)
- Expiration: 07/26/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull via ChexSystems.
- Credit Funding: Up to $50
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $25 minimum
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Service Fee: $10, see below on how to waive the fee
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Wells Fargo $400 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, open a new account online!
Wells Fargo $400 Checking Bonus: Utilize this link if you are planning to open an account in branch! Expires December 31, 2019.
If you are interested in more Wells Fargo Bank Promotions, see our compiled list of Wells Fargo Bank Promotions.
Checking Bonus Requirements
- To receive a $400 bonus, open a new Everyday Checking account online from this webpage only with a minimum opening deposit of $25.
- Within 150 days of your account opening date, your account must receive total qualifying direct deposits of at least $3,000 per month for 3 consecutive months.
- A qualifying direct deposit: Your salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular monthly income, electronically deposited through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network (by an employer, the government, or an outside agency) to the account opened for this offer.
- A non-qualifying deposit: Transfers from one account to another, deposits made at a branch or ATM, and deposits from payments for the sale of goods or services.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Wells Fargo Everyday Checking: $10 monthly fee; The $10 monthly fee can be waived if you meet at least ONE of the following requirements:
- 10 debit card purchases/payments from your WF Everyday Checking account
- $500 or more qualifying monthly direct deposits
- Minimum daily balance of $1500
- If you’re linked with Wells Fargo Campus ATM or Campus Debit Card
This Wells Fargo $400 Checking Bonus is EASY AND SIMPLE to earn. I highly recommend that you take advantage of this promotion if you are able to. Be sure to note that this deal is only available online.
Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this bonus and/or inform us with what bonuses you think are great in the comment section below! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions!
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
• Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spending $4,000 in the first 3 months. (That's $750 toward travel when redeeming via Chase Ultimate Rewards®)
• Named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" by Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
• Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide
• Earn 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases outside of the travel & dining category
• No foreign transaction fees to worry about
• You're able to get 1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Your points get 25% more value when redeeming for airfare, car rentals, cruises, & hotels, via Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• There are no blackout dates or travel restrictions - just as long as there's available seating on the flight - you're able to book via Chase Ultimate Rewards
Learn More About This Card Here