Available nationwide, you have the opportunity to earn a $200 bonus when you open a qualifying Wells Fargo checking account and meet certain requirements. This offer is for new checking customers only.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo $200 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your Wells Fargo $200 Checking Bonus, simply open a new Everyday Checking account & complete the offer steps outlined.
- Application Link: See table above
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration: 12/31/2021
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull
- Credit Funding: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $1,000+
- Monthly Service Fee: $10; waivable
- Early Termination Fees: Must keep account open for at least 180 days, otherwise there is a $25 early closure fee.
(Offer expires 12/31/2021)
Checking Bonus Requirements
- Open a new Wells Fargo consumer checking account with a minimum opening deposit of $25 by December 31, 2021.
- Receive a total of $1,000 or more in qualifying direct deposits to the new checking account within 90 calendar days from account opening (the qualification period).
- After the 90-day qualification period, Wells Fargo will deposit the bonus into your new checking account within the following 30 days if you have met all offer requirements.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account: $10 monthly fee waived with one of the following:
- $500 minimum daily balance
- $500 or more in total qualifying direct deposits
- Linked to a Wells Fargo Campus ATM or Campus Debit Card.
- Primary account owner is 17 through 24 years old. (On the primary account owner’s 25th birthday, the account will automatically be subject to the then current monthly service fee unless you meet one of the other options to avoid the monthly service fee).
This Wells Fargo $200 Checking Bonus is easy and simple to earn all you need is a direct deposit.