Available in select states nationwide, Wells Fargo is offering a you a chance to earn a $200 checking bonus when you open up a new Everyday Checking Account and complete certain requirements. Below is all the information and details you need to earn your Wells Fargo $200 Checking Bonus!
In addition to the current promotion from Wells Fargo you can also take advantage of a range of great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Editor’s Note: It seems like this promotion is working in areas outside of Dallas, Orlando and Phoenix as well. Try your zip code and see if it works. YMMV.
Deposit products are offered in the U.S. by HSBC Bank USA, N.A. Member FDIC.
|-Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance checking account with qualifying activities.
-Open your new HSBC Advance checking account online by March 29, 2019; and
-Deposit a minimum Qualifying Balance of $10,000 or more in New Money in combined checking and savings accounts within 30 calendar days of account opening; and
-Maintain at least the minimum Qualifying Balance for 90 calendar days from the date you deposited the minimum Qualifying Balance.
-You will automatically receive the $350 Welcome Deposit in your new HSBC Advance checking account approximately eight weeks after completing all qualifying activities. It's that simple.
Table of Contents
Wells Fargo $200 Checking Bonus Summary
To earn your Wells Fargo $200 Checking Bonus, simply open a new Everyday Checking Account and meet the qualifying requirements.
- Bonus Offer: Wells Fargo $200 Checking Bonus
- Availability: Select areas in AZ, FL, and TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration: 02/28/2019
- Credit Inquiry: Soft Pull via ChexSystems.
- Credit Funding: Up to $50
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $25 minimum
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Service Fee: $10, see below on how to waive the fee
- Early Termination Fees: None listed
- Promo Code(s): None
Wells Fargo $200 Checking Bonus: If you are eligible for this bonus offer, open a new account online!
If you are interested in more Wells Fargo Bank Deals, Bonuses, and Promotions, see our compiled list of Wells Fargo Bank Promotions.
Checking Bonus Requirements
- To receive a $200 bonus, open a new Everyday Checking account online from this webpage only with a minimum opening deposit of $25.
- Within 150 days of your account opening date, your account must receive total qualifying direct deposits of at least $500 per month for 3 consecutive months.
- A qualifying direct deposit: Your salary, pension, Social Security, or other regular monthly income, electronically deposited through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) network (by an employer, the government, or an outside agency) to the account opened for this offer.
- A non-qualifying deposit: Transfers from one account to another, deposits made at a branch or ATM, and deposits from payments for the sale of goods or services.
- OR within 105 days of your account opening date, use your your Wells Fargo Debit Card to make 10 purchases or payments per month of at least $1 for 3 consecutive months.
- 10 posted debit card purchases/payments within first 45 days.
- 10 additional posted debit card purchases/payments within the next 30 days.
- 10 additional posted debit card purchases/payments within the last 30 days.
Avoid Monthly Fees
- Wells Fargo Everyday Checking: $10 monthly fee; The $10 monthly fee can be waived if you meet at least ONE of the following requirements:
- 10 debit card purchases/payments from your WF Everyday Checking account
- $500 or more qualifying monthly direct deposits
- Minimum daily balance of $1500
- If you’re linked with Wells Fargo Campus ATM or Campus Debit Card
This Wells Fargo $200 Checking Bonus is EASY AND SIMPLE to earn. No direct deposit is required so that’s a plus, but with this bonus, I view it as a “coupon/discount/voucher bonus” since you have to spend to receive the bonus.
Let us know about your thoughts and experience with this bonus and/or inform us with what bonuses you think are great in the comment section below! Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions!
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Choice Checking Member FDIC||$200 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|
Learn More About This Card Here
|With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
-Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
-Chase Sapphire Preferred named "Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption" - Kiplinger's Personal Finance, June 2018
-2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
-No foreign transaction fees
-1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
-Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
-No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards