With the Virgin Atlantic World Elite Mastercard, you’ll earn up to 90,000 Flying Club bonus miles after you make your first purchase from account opening and meet the requirements. after qualifying purchases. If this sounds appealing to you and have sparked some interest in this card, then please continue to read below to find out more.
Table of Contents
Virgin Atlantic World Elite Mastercard Features
- Earn 20,000 Flying Club bonus miles after you make your first from account opening
- 50,000 additional Flying Club bonus miles after you spend at least $12,000 on purchases within the first 6 months of your account open date
- Earn up to 15,000 additional bonus miles each anniversary after qualifying purchases
- 5,000 Flying Club bonus miles when you add additional authorized users to your card
- 3 miles per $1 spent directly on Virgin Atlantic purchases
- 1.5 miles per $1 spent on all other purchases with no limit to the number of miles you can earn
- 25 tier points per $2,500 in purchases (maximum 50 per month) to elevate your Flying Club status
- No foreign transaction fees
- Annual fee of $90
Royal Caribbean Visa Signature® Credit Card: If you like what all this card has to offer, then click this link to apply!
Open a Virgin Atlantic World Elite Mastercard and earn 20,000 Flying Club bonus miles after your first retail purchase. 50,000 additional Flying Club bonus miles after you spend at least $12,000 on purchases within the first 6 months of your account open date. Earn up to 15,000 additional bonus miles each anniversary after qualifying purchases, and earn up to 5,000 Flying Club bonus miles when you add additional authorized users to your card.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
For high spenders, this card offers an expensive redemption but it also provides a lot of opportunity to earn award miles. The card comes with a one-time 20,000-mile sign-up bonus with your first purchase. You’ll also get 15,000 miles every anniversary year with qualifying purchases. Once you spend $12,000 in 6 months, you can earn 50,000 additional points.
The Virgin Atlantic World Elite Mastercard is a great airline miles credit card, however the annual fee is not waived the first year. So, it all just depends on your spendings and unless you’re a dedicated and loyal Virgin Atlantic consumer, this card might not be one you would want to consider.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
You'll have the opportunity to earn:
• 4X Membership Rewards Points on Restaurants, including takeout and delivery, plus, earn 4X points for Uber Eats purchases too.
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).