Available to the residents of Vermont, Vermont State Employees Credit Union is offering a 6–Month Term 3.00% APY upon opening a new CD account. This is a relatively short CD with a very competitive rate. Below are all the details you need to open the 6-Month term 3.00% APY CD Rate Special on your funds when you open a Vermont State Employees Credit Union CD Account!
Membership Eligibility: To be a part of the credit union, be sure you meet one of the qualifications in the criteria. For more information, check out the membership eligibility section.
Vermont State Employees Credit Union CD Account Summary
Open up a new Vermont State Employees Credit Union CD Account to earn 3.00% APY on your funds.
- Rate Offer: 6-Month Term 3.00% APY
- Availability: VT (Branch Locator)
- Expiration: None Listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Please inform us!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $500
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: A penalty will be incurred if you close your account before maturation.
- Promo Code(s): None
Vermont State Employees Credit Union CD Account: Open up an account if this interest rate is what you have been looking for!
Earn CD rates a rate of 1.00%-3.00% APY by:
- Visit Vermont State Employees Credit Union online and open a new CD Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number
- Select your term whether it be a 6-month, 24-month, up to a 60-month term, etc.
- Fund your account: Make the minimum opening deposit.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees involved with this CD Account.
Vermont State Employees Credit Union is offering a 6-Month Certificate of Deposit with a 3.00% APY CD Rate. This is a limited time offer and is quite competitive. Deposit $500 and earn a very nice rate. Consider opening an account!
Please let us know if you find out any information regarding whether this account triggers a hard or soft pull. Do you know of a better CD rate elsewhere? If so, let us know! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with Discover Bank in the comment section below. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions and the best CD Rate Offers!
The IHG® Rewards Premier Credit Card offers 140,000 Bonus Points after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn up to 26 points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG hotel. Earn 5 points per $1 spent on purchases on travel, gas stations, and restaurants. Earn 3 points per $1 spent on all other purchases
This card offers several perks that you'll sure enjoy like: an Anniversary Free Night at IHG Hotels & Resorts (plus, enjoy a reward night when you redeem points for a consecutive four-night IHG hotel stay) And as long as you're a cardmember, you'll have Platinum Elite status.
You'll get Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®, or NEXUS Statement Credit of up to $100 every 4 years as reimbursement for the application fee charged to your card.
There is an annual fee of $99.
Leave a Reply