Upon enrolling, earn 26,667 Bonus FlexPoints with the US Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Signature card after you spend $2,000 within 4 months of account opening. That’s equivalent to $400 in value. This card will allow you to earn rewards that can be redeemed for air travel, merchandise, gift cards and more. If you want to know what all this card has to offer, continue reading for more information below.
The Chase Ink Business Cash Card offers $750 bonus cash back after you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.
Table of Contents
US Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Signature Card Features
- Get 26,667 bonus FlexPoints after the first $2,000 in net purchases in the first 4 months;
- Earn 2X charity and then 2X in one of the following: cell phone providers, gas, grocery, or airline purchases (whichever category you spend most on each month).
- Earn 3,500 bonus points with $24K spend per cardmember year (enough to cover the annual fee)
- 12 free Gogo in-flight internet passes each year
- $25 airline fee credit when points are redeemed for flights
- $0 Annual Fee the first year, after that $49
FlexPerks® Travel Rewards Visa Signature® Card: If you like the features this card has to offer, then click this link to apply now.
- Open a new US Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Signature Card and spend $2,000 within the first 4 months to get your 26,667 points.
|Best Credit Card Categories|
|0% APR||Airline Rewards||Balance Transfer|
|Cash Back||Hotel Rewards||Military|
|No Annual Fee||No Foreign Transaction Fee||Premium|
|Small Business||Student||Travel Rewards|
Overall, the US Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Signature Card, seems to be good for those who want to earn cheaper airfare without needing to worry about airline loyalty or blackout dates. This is also a good card for those who easily spends a lot on every day categories such as gas, groceries, or flights. On the other hand, this card isn’t ideal for those who are big spenders and may benefit more from other reward cards aside from this one or is loyal to a specific airline when choosing to fly.
Provide feedback in the comment section below by telling us your thoughts and experience with this card. Make sure to visit BankDealGuy to explore more credit card bonuses.