You have the opportunity to earn 60,000 bonus points when you sign up for the U.S. Bank Business Altitude Connect World Elite Mastercard and spend $6,000 in the first 180 days of opening your account.
Editor’s Note: Looking to open a new business checking account? See our review on U.S. Bank’s business checking account to earn a bonus with sign up.
Update 2/13/23: The card is now live for new applications.
U.S. Bank Business Altitude Connect World Elite Mastercard Benefits
- Earn 60,000 bonus points (worth $600) if you spend $6,000 in the first 180 days of opening your account.
- 5X points on Hotel and car rentals are 5X more rewarding when booked directly in the Rewards Center.
- 4X points on Earn 4X points on travel, including airfare, hotels, gas and EV charging stations on the first $150,000 in combined annual spend.
- 2X points on Get 2X on dining, takeout, restaurant delivery and cell phone services and 1X points for all other purchases.
- Low annual fee. $0 introductory annual fee for the first year and $95 per year thereafter. Plus, free employee cards.
- Save on foreign transaction fees. Enjoy no foreign transaction fees when making purchases outside the United States.
- Transfer points with your personal card. Do you also have a personal U.S. Bank Altitude® Go or Altitude® Connect card? Transfer points between your business and personal Altitude cards so you can redeem points sooner.
- Airport lounge access. Priority PassTM Digital annual membership with access to more than 1,300 VIP lounges worldwide, plus four complimentary visits per membership year.
- Pay over time. Divide large purchases into fixed monthly payments with U.S. Bank ExtendPay® Plan. Pay no interest and keep your rewards, all for a small monthly fee.
Considering the annual fee and the rewards, businesses that conduct high spend on travel and dining will be best suited for this card. If your current spend along with the rewards structure outweigh the annual fee, this card is definitely a recommended pick.