Available to the residents of Utah, University Federal Credit Union is offering a 48–Month Term 3.30% APY upon opening a new CD account. This is a relatively longer CD with a very competitive rate. Below are all the details you need to open the 48-Month term 3.30% APY CD Rate Special on your funds when you open a University Federal Credit Union CD Account!
Membership Eligibility: To be a part of the credit union, be sure you meet one of the qualifications in the criteria. For more information, check out the membership eligibility section.
|Best CD Accounts||Minimum||APY|
12-Month CD Account
36-Month CD Account
11-Month No-Penalty CD Account
Table of Contents
University FCU CD Account Summary
Open up a new University Federal Credit Union CD Account to earn 3.30% APY on your funds.
- Rate Offer: 48-Month Term 3.30% APY
- Availability: UT (Branch Locator)
- Expiration: None Listed
- Credit Inquiry: Soft or Hard Pull? Please inform us!
- Credit Funding: Unknown
- Opening Deposit Requirement: $500
- Monthly Service Fee: None
- Early Termination Fees: A penalty will be incurred if you close your account before maturation.
- Promo Code(s): None
University FCU CD Account: Open up an account if this interest rate is what you have been looking for!
Earn CD rates a rate of 1.80%-3.50% APY by:
- Visit University Federal Credit Union CD Account online and open a new CD Account.
- Enter your info: Provide your first and last name, address, phone, email and social security number
- Select your term whether it be a 6-month, 30-month, up to a 60-month term, etc.
- Fund your account: Make the minimum opening deposit.
- Verify Information: Verify information and electronically sign your application.
- Confirmation Email: They’ll send a confirmation email.
Avoid Monthly Fees
There are no monthly fees involved with this CD Account.
University Federal Credit Union is offering a 48-Month Certificate of Deposit with a 3.30% APY CD Rate. This is a limited time offer and is quite competitive. Deposit $500 and earn a very nice rate. Consider opening an account!
Please let us know if you find out any information regarding whether this account triggers a hard or soft pull. Do you know of a better CD rate elsewhere? If so, let us know! Let us know about your thoughts and experience with University Federal Credit Union in the comment section below. Be sure to check back on BankDealGuy for more bank promotions and the best CD Rate Offers!
With the Capital One® SavorSM Cash Rewards Card:
• Earn a one-time $300 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
• Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
• No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
• No foreign transaction fees
• Capital One cardholders get access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
• $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that